Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cucked betabuxxing father is better than Chad low iq loser deadbeat piece of shit father

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Yeah I have a Chad loser low iq deadbeat father sadly , he even said “in the end everyone is for themselves “ explaining he will not help us financially and he’ll only live for himself

I wish my mother married a good betabuxxer after him but no, can’t lose the Chad :lul:

That’s why we are poor as fuck living on the brink of poverty

it’s like whore mother is better than low iq retard mother, at least she would know how to live unlike that lowlife trash scum

Lowlife trash people are the fucking worst, being Chad doesn’t change them that much either, they’ll just marry a high life Becky like my mother then continue to live their pathetic lives

,I pray my father gets killed in an accident as soon as possible and I inherit all his money

I wish I had a father who earns money , money is the most important thing

That’s why woman’s rights should be taken away cuz everyone in our family said my mother to get away from him but no, she wants Chad and my father always treats her like garbage and she still loves him haha

she even tried to justify his beatings when I was 10 :lul::lul::lul:

Evil people man,fucking demons

Higher than average attractiveness and cruelty are the costs for feminine loyalty. What a sick joke.

Higher than average attractiveness and cruelty are the costs for feminine loyalty. What a sick joke.
Yes , if he was ugly he wouldn’t even be near us

I have a dad that is both lol
and he still sucks

Sounds like Dio Brando's father

It's always either

Manipulative asshole father and weak wife
or
Manipulative asshole wife and weak betabuxx father

And there is nothing in between. God, humans are so pathetic. :feelskek: How fucking hard is it to just be 2 decent people where nobody manipulates anyone and both try to build a future for themselves and their offspring with mutual respect? Nope, can't have that, that would require effort and introspection.

And there is nothing in between. God, humans are so pathetic. :feelskek: How fucking hard is it to just be 2 decent people where nobody manipulates anyone and both try to build a future for themselves and their offspring with mutual respect
Yep humans are very very evil
Sounds like Dio Brando's father
Who’s that
I have a dad that is both lol
and he still sucks
At least he’s giving you money right?
This is better tho

That’s why woman’s rights should be taken away cuz everyone in our family said my mother to get away from him but no, she wants Chad and my father always treats her like garbage and she still loves him haha
and the women divorce from the betabuxxx fathers, ruin their entire life, just to be beat by chads :lul::lul::lul:

It's always either

Manipulative asshole father and weak wife
or

And there is nothing in between. God, humans are so pathetic. :feelskek: How fucking hard is it to just be 2 decent people where nobody manipulates anyone and both try to build a future for themselves and their offspring with mutual respect? Nope, can't have that, that would require effort and introspection.
It's over! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

My dad's not a deadbeat but I basically never see him. He pays for my insurance and stuff but he's still a low iq single mom generator.

So if your father is a chad it means you have good genes and probably tall, so fakecel spotted

Yes. My "oneitis" denigrates me despite being "pumped and dumped" by 8+ men.