Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuckddit - Another proof of negative IQ coming from the most soy place on the entire internet.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Yes, this fucking idiot really thinks this. I would take my time to hear what the girl was trying to say, and obviously look for signs of lies in body language and gestures, but they make this shit up, then they go post on their worm and rat infested cesspool of a place to talk about how we make things up. Yeah, go figure. Double think in action as another watchdog forum that keeps an eye on IT has pointed out a trillion times coming from these fucking disgraceful and distasteful fucking cucks.

Have they ever realised it is the opposite? We get reject before even talking to someone, and if we talk, we are brutally humiliated, blocked, called names and all that. I have seen it happening way too many times already both online and in real life. One of these cases was in my school because the girl thought the guy was ugly and a loser, he asked her our and ended up humiliated in front of the whole school. I could spend the whole day here talking about these cases and the cruelty that girls and women show, but IT is not ready to see that they are not saints, perfect little angels that do no wrong or harm.
Dare anyone that is not attractive enough or socially awkward approach a girl and see what happens. Maybe you should stop living in this fucking fantasy and take a look in the real world sometimes to see what happens when an undesirable man approached a girl, it will break your reality apart you fucking cucks.
Where do they take this shit from? Incels being approached by girls? Really dude? What parallel reality do they live in? If girls approached people like that maybe we wouldn't even exist or be here. Get a fucking grip on reality you fucking idiots.
Many people here got rejected tens, hundreds of times, online and in real life and have gone through humiliations by foids, myself included, and then I have to see shit like this.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qee2nf/decided_to_make_this_little_comic_on_how_incels/

Last edited:
Who are these incels who get girls to talk to them?:dafuckfeels:

Size of a bacteria in kilometers iq drawing ngl

Who are these incels who get girls to talk to them?:dafuckfeels:
In their soy fantasy world that happens, girls approach very unnatractive and undesirable people to say they have feelings for them. You can't be more fucking delusional than that. It's not gonna fucking happen.

How does this IT user think this applies to reality in any way at all. I mean, in all my life literally zero women have approached me. My personality makes it physically impossible for women to approach me even if they wanted to. So I don't get the chance to speak to them in the first place. :bigbrain:

Lol only the chaddest of Chads get approached like that. How delusional are these people?

I challenge the author of this meme to actually approach a guy that seems to be socially awkward and physically unattractive who might as well be an incel and ask him out. Let's see how the guy will react. Otherwise she hasn't got a clue what she's talking about.

Untrue, unrealistic, unfunny, unsubstantive, and unoriginal. Awful.

Yeah, what else can we expect from mentally ill completely delusional idiots?
I challenge the author of this meme to actually approach a guy that seems to be socially awkward and physically unattractive who might as well be an incel and ask him out. Let's see how the guy will react. Otherwise she hasn't got a clue what she's talking about.
Or if the author is a guy may he challenge a girl to approach such person to see his reaction.
Like I said, their reality would break, either by having their delusion debunked or by the girl refusing to even get close to a socially awkward or undesirable dude.

Last edited:
it really baffles me that they think women are actually approaching dudes that arent chad. get the fuck out of fantasy land. Women hardly ever approach, if they do, its for CHAD and CHAD only.

Also, just lol at them thinking any guy has a chance even if unattractive, all they gotta do is be nice and not yell at woman xD
in such a reality if ever happened, the girl would be disgusted at herself 10 seconds later for even bothering to talk to an ugly male.

Last edited:
the only thing i hate more than stupid women and chads is the stupid men who enable them and chad to fuck everyone over more efficiently.

I just don´t care anymore

Only two women ever approached me, one just proclaimed in the middle of a store I looked like her son when he was younger (I'm still not sure she was drugged or not) and the other was a girl who told me she thinks my hair looked like shit.:feelsseriously:

Also:
the only thing i hate more than stupid women and chads is the stupid men who enable them and chad to fuck everyone over more efficiently.

How can they seriously believe that foids approach non-Chad males?

Even Chad doesn't get approached. That's GigaChad only.

Last edited:
Clearly delusional :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Reddit politics are just an infinite soy feedback loop meant to have simpfags feel important (or even human) when reality states the opposite.