Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cuck wakes up to sexless marriage and replaces wife with sexdoll

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
I bet he'd want to divorce her but can't because he doesn't want to get divorced raped. She said "they" are well off, more like only him.
Never betabuxx

That is hilarious!

JFL at the comments on the post, those are some of the most self centered, selfish women I've ever seen and that's saying something.

Technically the wife is the cuck in this situation, since she's forced to watch her husband fuck the sex doll. It's weird, because it usually never plays out that way.

Undead chronic made a video about this.

Technically the wife is the cuck in this situation, since she's forced to watch her husband fuck the sex doll. It's weird, because it usually never plays out that way.
You're right it fucks their brain out in a bad way.
Usually they prefer the other way around. Havin all the power in a relationship.

No wonder women want to ban sex dolls.
They hate male sexual liberation

That is a great subreddit, its also hilariously inconsistent because they are TERFs who basically hate trannies (men pretending to be women). Yet trannies and the left and feminism are all in bed together.

I post there to try and stir up the hornets nest because its funny watching them go on the warpath against trans subreddits.

Sex dolls are wonderful. Especially when they can be weaponized to turn cucks into men again. He sure showed that hag of a wife who is the fucking boss in this house.

>For a few months to a year now, I’ve been saying no to sex a lot. I’ve just not been in the mood but his libido has been at the same sky high levels that they’ve been since we were college kids.

I'm willing to bet that she's cheating.
No wonder women want to ban sex dolls.
They hate male sexual liberation
This. She realized that by allowing him to have a way to satisfy his urges himself she lost a significant amount of power over him. That's why it makes her uncomfortable.

Last edited:
lol lol lol lmao this is jokes

if you guys ever ascend, make her pregnant as much as you can that's how you keep her horny and not end up like this

He did exactly the right thing .
He found a rational solution within the boundaries of his moral compass .
Noe he should devorce the wife and invest heavily in the developmwnt of Sex Robots .

Imagine if it was a guy whose wife bought a vibrator or something..
"Aw, looks like she hurt your fragile masculinity"
"If you're not able to satisfy her, she should have something that can"
"Have you looked into cuckoldry?"

His body his choice

"Not in the mood" = Fucking Chad.