Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cuck Violence: Exposing the True Colors of /r/IncelTears

"This scares the hell out of me, how much worse could this get? also glad I had a son, if I had a daughter with this poison out there id never let them leave the house"
-Lamaceratops

Perhaps the funniest comment out of a sea of shuddering
("literally shaking right now")weaklings.

@Sadness @Albocel
GG, you made some cuck unsub, i hope you're proud of yourselves:

"Fucking hell. This is the last straw, I joined out of morbid curiosity more than anything else, this one is absolutely abhorrent.

Sorry but I'm gonna have to unsub. Good luck to any incels that want to change, don't stop trying to change, even when it seems impossible"
-JM20130

Last edited:
Incels are a danger to society, we need to locate and brutally murder them! :soy:

Didn't IncelTears bully an incel into killing himself? I think as compensation we should be able to encourage one person to ER.

I think the guys who post on Incel Tears are harmless, because they actually have reasons to live, and we do not. If they could be a part of a lynch mob they'd be thrilled, because it's the only way they could ever find an outlet for their inner rage.

We may get in trouble if a politician thinks they can get some popularity by attacking us, but the fucks on IT are less powerful than even us. It's possible we could get doxxed, but the same goes for them.

forced meme
Lsdcel 1

Didn't IncelTears bully an incel into killing himself? I think as compensation we should be able to encourage one person to ER.

I think the guys who post on Incel Tears are harmless, because they actually have reasons to live, and we do not. If they could be a part of a lynch mob they'd be thrilled, because it's the only way they could ever find an outlet for their inner rage.

We may get in trouble if a politician thinks they can get some popularity by attacking us, but the fucks on IT are less powerful than even us. It's possible we could get doxxed, but the same goes for them.
Yes they have driven several incels into roping, as well as doxxing a couple of them. Not only cucktears but also cuckfarms and other anti-incel sites. One of the admins over at IT got suspended for encouraging the doxxing of one single incel

Are we sure about that doxxing rule? Because somebody's entire family needs to see this. Multiple somebodies' families. - DoubleXXCross
This is retarded.

I have nothing to lose. I have no family, no friends.
Perhaps I have undiagnosed cancer - in my stomach. It's been hurting for a while. I'm scared to see a doctor.
The immigrants took all the good jobs.
Even if they burn my house down - I'm losing it anyway, because it has to be used to pay for my mother's nursing home
People hate me anyway.

You should considER going out in a blaze of glory.

somehow I don't think they were even this angry at the brown skinned man who committed the rape and murder

Can a subhuman foid get my location so we coud be bf and gf? :3
Here comes my unpopular opinion but on this particular situation us and cucktears both fucked up, whatever incels have commented crurl posts sparked a chain reaction for cucks to comment cruel comments back as a "revenge" but at the end of the day it really shows their hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Can a subhuman foid get my location so we coud be bf and gf? :3
Here comes my unpopular opinion but on this particular situation us and cucktears both fucked up, whatever incels have commented crurl posts sparked a chain reaction for cucks to comment cruel comments back as a "revenge" but at the end of the day it really shows their hypocrisy.
Awwww, cute af tbhtbh.

They act like the posters in that thread did the killing
Have you sent these quotes/screenshots to Reddit admins? @Sadness @ordinaryotaku
High IQ. could finally get cunttears banned

Last edited:
BAND TOGETHER BROTHERS JOIN THE CUCK RESISTANCE MILITIA

ALL CUCKS MUST BE STOPPED AND TERMINATED AT ALL COSTS

We're in a war with not just cucktears, but also with normies as a whole. The only reason one might get the impression that most normies are indifferent to our existence is because they're simply unaware of us. If they were, they would hate us with the same vigour as cucktears do. To quote the man in my profile picture, the honorable Dr. William Luther Pierce:

"When one is in a war one doesn't judge the soldiers on the other side as individuals.
One doesn't hold one's fire because the fellow in the enemy's uniform
who is charging with a rifle in his hands may really have wanted to be a
conscientious objector instead of a combat infantryman. If he's in the
enemy's uniform, one shoots at him. "

We can't discriminate. The entire world is against us, do what you have to do brothERs

We're in a war with not just cucktears, but also with normies as a whole. The only reason one might get the impression that most normies are indifferent to our existence is because they're simply unaware of us. If they were, they would hate us with the same vigour as cucktears do. To quote the man in my profile picture, the honorable Dr. William Luther Pierce:

"When one is in a war one doesn't judge the soldiers on the other side as individuals.
One doesn't hold one's fire because the fellow in the enemy's uniform
who is charging with a rifle in his hands may really have wanted to be a
conscientious objector instead of a combat infantryman. If he's in the
enemy's uniform, one shoots at him. "

We can't discriminate. The entire world is against us, do what you have to do brothERs
High IQ as always bro.

I was screencapped in that reddit thread. I made a joke without even reading the story and I spent about five seconds total thinking about the whole thing. I don’t really give a shit about this dead tween one way or the other but I am not likely to commit or incite violence.

IT posters on the other hand believe themselves to be engaged in a righteous crusade the ends of which, whilst unclear (how exactly does one eliminate incels?), can justify any means they choose. That makes them extremely dangerous. I’m sure these fags won’t do anything themselves of course, but I’m also sure that they’d hold coats and cheerlead for more diffuse and systemic repression, including physical repression, of any vaguely explicated class of people they decide they don’t like.

Also do they think there’s anything I value that they can take from me??? Like my parents are going to stop loving me because of Internet shitposts? My employer is going to fire me, or that I’m going to care about losing my shit-tier paper-pushing makework job if they do? J f fucking ell. The reason we’re so unbothered by flippant jokes about death, violence and despair is because we have no stake in society in the first place.

Also lol at “anomyous” — stupid bitch.

Last edited:
Those pussies won't do shit.

*closes IT thread*
“Yikes, that’s enough performative and ineffectual moral outrage for one day”