Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cuck tries to save his girlfriend from being arrested, gets pepper sprayed twice by police

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/WinStupidPrizes/comments/iavsbl/absolutely_doused/

Dumbass yells "I'm gonna kill you" at the police then charges at them bare handed like he's in a capeshit movie, immediately gets fucking destroyed :feelskek:

notice him rubbing his pepper spray laden hands in to his eyes which will undoubtedly make it 10x worse. also JFL at the LARPers yelling "medic", there is obviously not a single licensed medic there

At least it was his girlfriend and not some random woman.

What a cuck :feelskek: Hope she fucked the policeman the same night :feelskek:

2nd thread today where the cops fucking owned some cuck.

Good day.

Is there anything more cucked and utterly disgusting than shielding whore foids from the consequences of their actions?
Any men that do that needs to be castrated and deserve to live the rest of his life as an eunuch.
So most men

Ha ha. Must be Portland right?

These low iq rioters need to have their skills cracked.

Dumbass yells "I'm gonna kill you" at the police then charges at them bare handed like he's in a capeshit movie, immediately gets fucking destroyed :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

That’s hilarious. This what should happen when retarded cucks try to shield foids from consequences

They should have whacked him a few times on the head, that is his only hope for his violence and retardation.

Hope the police left him cuffed like that for hours while that shit burned his eyes out.

At least it was his girlfriend and not some random woman.
does not make it a single bit less cucked.

i hope his girlfriend is getting raped tortured and killed by the cops.

What a fucking pathetic cuck. I bet he jerks off her getting railed by Tyrones.

does not make it a single bit less cucked.
I think it does. He's defending his woman and not some random woman.

I mean, there no such thing and "his woman" nowadays, but it's the best you can do nowadays lol.

Is there anything more cucked and utterly disgusting than shielding whore foids from the consequences of their actions?
Any men that do that needs to be castrated and deserve to live the rest of his life as an eunuch.

>sexhaver
don't care :feelsjuice: