Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cuck trait: you support Ukraine

CobsonCel

CobsonCel

For the kids who have never seen peace
★★★
STUPID AMMERIMUTT CUCKS RUSSIA ARE FIGTNING FOR PATRIARCHY TRADITIONALISM AGAINST GLOBO HOMO AND FAGGOT COUNTRY CONTROLLED BY CLOWN JEW HOW CAN YOU NOT SUPPORT RUSSIA YOU STUPID CUCKS

RUSSIA ARE FIGTNING FOR PATRIARCHY TRADITIONALISM AGAINST GLOBO HOMO AND FAGGOT COUNTRY CONTROLLED BY CLOWN JEW HOW CAN YOU NOT SUPPORT RUSSIA YOU STUPID CUCKS
BS, Russia is also gynocentric.

CHECK OUT ANY PUTINS SPEACH HE ALWAYS GOES AGAINST FAGGOTRY AND GLOBOHOMO AND PROMOUTS TRADITIONALISM

16254.jpeg

STUPID AMMERIMUTT CUCKS RUSSIA ARE FIGTNING FOR PATRIARCHY TRADITIONALISM AGAINST GLOBO HOMO AND FAGGOT COUNTRY CONTROLLED BY CLOWN JEW HOW CAN YOU NOT SUPPORT RUSSIA YOU STUPID CUCKS
How's Avdiivka going on Ivan?

YOU STUPID FUCK RUSSIA IS LEAST GYNOCENTRIC COUNTRY IN WHOLE JEWROPE
Our resident postmaxxing Ruskie @supersoldier dreams of living in the West to bask in the greatness and beauty of Anglos and Germans, but unfortunately he's never stepped foot outside of his homeland so he suffers from the "grass is greener on the other side" fallacy. :feelskek::feelskek:

Need a patriarchal fascist NazBol pan-Slavic superstate led by Russia! :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Our resident postmaxxing Ruskie @supersoldier dreams of living in the West to bask in the greatness and beauty of Anglos and Germanics, but unfortunately he's never stepped foot outside of his homeland so he suffers from the "grass is greener on the other side" fallacy. :feelskek::feelskek:
i know that it's worse in the West when it comes to hypergamy and stuff but i'm tired of muuh traditional Russia copers who buy into cheap propaganda. Women are not much better here, female nature is universal.

i know that it's worse in the West when it comes to hypergamy and stuff but i'm tired of muuh traditional Russia copers who buy into cheap propaganda. Women are not much better here, female nature is universal.
КУКОЛДИЩЕ ТУПОЕ ТУТ ХОТЯ БЫ ПРОМИСКУЕТЕТ ПОРИЦАЕТСЯ ВОСХВАЛЯЕТСЯ ЖЕНСКАЯ ДЕВСТВЕННОСТЬ И ЖЕНЩИН СКЛОЯНЯЮТ К БРАКУ И РОЖДЕНИЮ ПОЛНАЯ ПРОТИВОПОЛОЖНОСТЬ ФЕМИНАЦИСТКОМУ ЖИДОЗАПАДУ

КУКОЛДИЩЕ ТУПОЕ ТУТ ХОТЯ БЫ ПРОМИСКУЕТЕТ ПОРИЦАЕТСЯ ВОСХВАЛЯЕТСЯ ЖЕНСКАЯ ДЕВСТВЕННОСТЬ И ЖЕНЩИН СКЛОЯНЯЮТ К БРАКУ И РОЖДЕНИЮ ПОЛНАЯ ПРОТИВОПОЛОЖНОСТЬ ФЕМИНАЦИСТКОМУ ЖИДОЗАПАДУ
:society:

I'm from Poland so it's better for us and our economy if there will be free Hohols country between us and russia, as a barrier. But I don't care if they will totally win or lose some lands in the east at the end

if Russian bitches try to play innocent virgin it doesn't mean much, sure they can hide it but they still fuck just as much, they cheat on their boyfriends, on their husbands, they divorce rape men and take half of their wealth, paternity fraud is also common.
Women even purposely married men to receive payments if they died in the war.

I dont support the war, I have online friends in ukraine and russia for videogames so the war is just stupid to me.

Russia is a complete shithole that can't even conquer a far smaller country than itself.

Russia is a complete shithole that can't even conquer a far smaller country than itself.
YEAH ITS NOT LIKE THE SMALLER COUNTRY GETS HELP AND WEAPONS FROM THE WHOLE JEW WORLD

I fully support Ukraine. Russia is the aggressor and everyone should support Ukraine until Russia is expulsed from all occupied territories including Crimea.

Yeah, at least Russians are ashamed about it, whereas the West does not see a problem.
I have read that there are signs 'for women only' in some western parks. Don't know if this is true but it's impossible to imagine this happening in the EE ( at least in the observable future ).
How one could be such gynocentric bootlicker is beyond me.

I HATE YOU FUCKING AMERIMMUTS STOP POSTING ON THIS THREAD AND GO ER ON JEWKRAINE MILITARY BASES :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I dont know why we are supporting them. Democrats

I don’t support anyone. Don’t care about the goy wars.