Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cuck trait: ignoring objective facts and statistics.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I think it would be nice if we start to do this, while we also opening those "incel traits" threads.

Cucks tends to ignore objective facts, in every aspect of their life.

I was talking to a cuck on a gaming forum and he insisted that he was right about some shit about a videogame. Now, the cuck was kinda like platinum ranked while i am a grandmaster, but he kept repeating his pointless and wrong point of view ignoring the fact my experience and skill overwhelmed his.

They live in full denial, they ignore the fact that when a person is superior to you in a field you just have to acknowledge that, so when Chad makes your fat wifey/gf tingle he is superior to you and your relationship is just shit. It's just something you do to live your normie life and that is destined to fail (or you become a literal cuck, after all that's why we call you cucks and you never seem to get it).

666 posts, what a nice number.

i like your pepe avi buddy boyo

normies lack self awareness. blissful ignorance , such weak pathetic NARCISSISTIC UNEMPHATIC full of PRIDE NPCs souls who can't accept the truth and chose to live behind a mask of denial , if they accept it , they will probably kill themselves . so yeah .
hope they all die :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

they ignore the fact that when a person is superior to you in a field you just have to acknowledge that
Thinking you have to do anything is a cuck trait tbh

Cuck trait: living perpetually in denial.

Cuck trait: defender of wahmen.

So we gather cuck traits here in a single thread? Ok, fine.

Cuck trait: act that if they are superior to you and their opinion values more, but they do that only if they are in a a position of "power" (at work or even if they mod a forum).

I wish I was good at video games. Pretty much all competitive games I try I suck at. There was only one which I was average at. I think this is an incel trait.

I wish I was good at video games. Pretty much all competitive games I try I suck at. There was only one which I was average at. I think this is an incel trait.

I think the opposite, i'm good at almost every competitive game i can remember since i was very little. With the only exception of FPS, which i suck at no matter what.

I think the opposite, i'm good at almost every competitive game i can remember since i was very little. With the only exception of FPS, which i suck at no matter what.
It's over for reactiontimecels like me. I can't even have one good cope. I've got over 400 hours in csgo and I'm silver 1 (which is the lowest rank in the game) and the highest I've ever got to is only one rank above that.

They conveniently pick and choose which statistics apply to real life.

They try to sound smart using big words which meaning is lost to them, or just cuckspeak.

They say "oh those stats don't matter because you didn't poll all 7 billion humans muh"

which game are you grandmaster in? is it league of legends?

Cucks will do everything to make themselves feel better. It's so frustrating to have a conversation with these smartasses, everything is a competition for them.

I used to be surrounded by cucks and low tier normies back in the day in school. They constantly argued about pointless shit. It took them literally months for one discussion because none of them could take an L. It started to get really cringey when there was a femoid around, lol.

I laughed my ass off at them trying to be cute and charismatic in front of the toilet. Lol.

True and funny ngl

cuck trait: being on soy tears and tik tok lol

They live in full denial, they ignore the fact that when a person is superior to you in a field you just have to acknowledge that, so when Chad makes your fat wifey/gf tingle he is superior to you and your relationship is just shit.

High IQ.

We show estatistics, and facts. And they have nothing to contradict them, only lies.

More like avg bluepilled person trait