Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Cuck tears made a comic about us

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
The cuck who made it deserves credit.

umi5f5t8p6411.png

just make a comic strip bro

I very much doubt it's funny or smart so I won't read.

TLDR. The art work looked like garbage too.

apparently the guy was a member here also the comic is gay normie trash, I could not even follow where it was going with it

I liked it tbh.

>That hard to read text

:trepidation:
Use outlines next time

Well its obvious

A single flaw = death sentence for men

Lol at this one.
Screen Shot 2018 06 15 at 125913 PM

Face and frame are the two most important. Then dick size, status, wealth, and personality is last.

I can't see anything holy fuck why the text it's so small?

it would be funny if i wasn't suffering

Actually it wasn’t that bad. Kinda funny.

Can someone explain the wrist size thing to me? i've seen people talking about it today but I don't get it.
What's wrong with small wrist?

Can someone explain the wrist size thing to me? i've seen people talking about it today but I don't get it.
What's wrong with small wrist?

Sign of frailty.

here's a comic about cucktears:

Inceltears

Wow. I'm not so sure if i believe in the blackpill anymore after reading this comic. Guess it's time to leave this place and discuss cuckoldry with inceltears.

Sign of frailty.
ok fair enough.
still, some people here are worse than females when it comes to attention to minor blemishes.
i never understood that obsession to detail in general tbh. pls don't ban me mod-chans.

Wow. I'm not so sure if i believe in the blackpill anymore after reading this comic. Guess it's time to leave this place and discuss cuckoldry with inceltears.
The 1% of chads get all the femoid pussy on tinder because they volunteer at animal shelters.

I Lol'd at it. Not bad.

Seems like it was made by a female. Which is why it is not perfect.
Has to be a woman because women are rarely precise and to the point. Everything they say is a convulated web of lies.

I found some other comics for them.
KOLwsEF
FjtbLfq

The fakecel part was pretty good

Currycels have it the worst tbh tbh fam

this reminds me of how they made hateful posters/comics about Jews and niggers back in the day

...the fuck? At least use feel or pepe.

giphy.gif

I very much doubt it's funny or smart so I won't read.

Its pretty amusing. The message its trying to convey is wrong but an accurate representation of the various subhuman archtypes.

Wow, I feel personally attacked by this one, this felt more informed on the incel community than normal IT attempts at mocking us, and it makes me even more infuriated. Also lol @ a white person trying to tell me my race plays no part in my inceldom.
I didn't think my hate for IncelTears could be any stronger, but I think this made me a bit more angry towards them.

they spend way too much time on us.

It's better than the usual shots at us.

We are very, very easy to make fun of. Thus I had hoped to see some better parodies than what we've been getting. This comic lacks any subtly and is too long, but at least it's better than the usual malarkey we get.

We're trying to find the reason girls hate us, and every example the comic portrayed is a valid reason; even with the spastic dialogue none of what we say is absurd. But they do nail how we in-fight about which deficit is the worst of all.

Last edited:
It's better than the usual shots at us.

We are very, very easy to make fun of. Thus I had hoped to see some better parodies than what we've been getting. This comic lacks any subtly and is too long, but at least it's better than the usual malarkey we get.

We're trying to find the reason girls hate us, and every example the comic portrayed is a valid reason; even with the spastic dialogue none of what we say is absurd. But they do nail how we in-fight about which deficit is the worst of all.
The reality is that inceldom isn't caused by a single negative trait, but by multiple negative traits combined. What this means is that one can't be incel only because he's short, but because he's short, has a retarded skull shape, he's autistic, etc.

Can’t read it, doubt I’m missing great work.

id like to assrape the girl who drew this