Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck Tears cannot be this delusional? It is a troll right?

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
It has to be a troll. But with Cuck Tears, one can never be sure.

joRXeBf.png

lol. I don't think they're deluded, I just think they say stupid shit like that on purpose to fuck with us.

They are extremely low IQ

No they mean it. They are like a cult and they believe their own lies about how the femoids only care about personality and confidence and being an "ally".

dense as pig shit

This is a troll, no one would say something like that, only if they didn't want to "hurt the feelings" of the little ricel

How many times must it be said...

COGNITIVE DISSONANCE

THEY KNOW THE TRUTH BUT REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT

There is no group more deluded on reddit than cucktears. Ask any of the bitches on there who they would prefer to get with it will be the white chad 100% of the time.

and we're supposed to be the delusional ones.

loled heavily thx cucktears

that poor asian manlet is as capable as 6'4 GigaChad when it comes to getting a date?

CT, there are no words for your constant low iq posting and delusional shit

Take a gander at this shit from that same thread, at least there's some intellectual honesty coarsing through the crud.Img1 3Img1 2

How did he figure out which one is chad if they both have an equal chance to get a girl?

either theyre just fucking with us or the commenter is abo tier IQ

Tall guy= normal sex life and life in general with a great carrer and money
Ricel manlet= If he hadn't roped yet, he is in a forum online talking about going ER. Possible working as a wagecuck rn.
And IT fags can suck my dick !!!!

+1.5 feet in height doesn't matter
+8" bidletoid doesn't matter
+unquantifiable amount of race doesn't matter. literally bottom tier race where everyones incel vs top tier aryan
+2x as much facial bones doesn't matter

Troll obviously. Or else mariana trench iq

I get the feeling that IT is fake opposition lead by trolling incels

He can't be chad cuz he has acne xDDD

Attachments

• retardation.PNG
    retardation.PNG
    6.4 KB · Views: 85
From what I see irl, short guy has a better chance. Projection in media? No shot, but I am boots on the ground every fucking day.

Women get hard abuse for dating a guy like the tall one from all men around her.

They understand it. They just don't want to admit it because they're a bunch of feminist contrarian faggots. That's literally what cucktears is all about.

There is no group more deluded on reddit than cucktears. Ask any of the bitches on there who they would prefer to get with it will be the white chad 100% of the time.
They'll actually lie and say the ricecel. This is cucktears we're talking about

Chads and incels are not the same species, regardless of race.

Reality does not matter to cucks, feminists and normies.