Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cuck sends me 1k€ [EWHORECELS GTFIH]

god damn, these guys are pathetic

>brb dropping out of uni

hehe xd said:
so make a new one?

I already have a safe paying method so why would I bother

KyloRen said:
>brb dropping out of uni
I think about doing it too. But then again, the cuck is telling me that he wants to meet up and i’d probably have to ghost him soon.

Octopusgun2 said:

I think about doing it too. But then again, the cuck is telling me that he wants to meet up and i’d probably have to ghost him soon.

damn, ur past few weeks are a huge lifefuel

Why did you let your father pay for your nosejob when you could've just gotten some cuck to send you a payment? Holy kek.

hehe xd said:
Octopusgun2 said:

damn, ur past few weeks are a huge lifefuel

I just need a sliding genio for the real life fuel

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Why did you let your father pay for your nosejob when you could've just gotten some cuck to send you a payment? Holy kek.
I was never serious about e-whoring and always thought it was BS back then. I only started a few days ago.

I wanna get in on this, but idk how i would explain to her that i need her to go to the bank to pick money up XD

Octopusgun2 said:
I was never serious about e-whoring and always thought it was BS back then. I only started a few days ago.
Makes sense. Well now you can use this money for your sliding genioplasty.

Octopusgun2 said:
he wants to meet up and i’d probably have to ghost him soon.

Did you tell him you live near him? If not, maybe he wants to fund "your" international trip?

FeminismsCancer said:
He could inform your local cybercrime unit.
I wouldn't feel comfortable using my personal ID if I wanted to swindle money.

How is it even illegal? He just gave him momey for free and pretending to be a girl isn't a crime

AngelOfDisease said:
Octopusgun2 said:
he wants to meet up and i’d probably have to ghost him soon.
Did you tell him you live near him? If not, maybe he wants to fund "your" international trip?
no, he knows I live far from him. The cuck is sending me vids of him asking me to meet up in my language lmfao, so pathetic and sad.

Octopusgun2 said:
no, he knows I live far from him. The cuck is sending me vids of him asking me to meet up in my language lmfao, so pathetic and sad.

He might want to send you money for the trip, no? There is some potential there.

Octopusgun2 said:

just shows how it is over for sub6 males in west, they get this desperate for a tiny bit of intimacy and woman's attention

AngelOfDisease said:
Octopusgun2 said:
He might want to send you money for the trip, no? There is some potential there.
Lmao what? He already sent me the money. Did you read my post?

Octopusgun2 said:

I thought that was just a gift for "a trip", not the trip to visit him.

AngelOfDisease said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I thought that was just a gift for "a trip", not the trip to visit him.
No, i told him that i’m going on a trip with my classmates.

dr-problematic said:
just shows how it is over for sub6 males in west, they get this desperate for a tiny bit of intimacy and woman's attention

He’s a sub5, so i’m not surprised.

Facade said:
FeminismsCancer said:
He could inform your local cybercrime unit.
I wouldn't feel comfortable using my personal ID if I wanted to swindle money.
How is it even illegal? He just gave him momey for free and pretending to be a girl isn't a crime
Yeah, there’s no risk. He doesn’t even know my real identity and he never will.

Oh my god, I BADLY need to learn how to do this. I would finally be able to have a chin and a proper nose, and i'd ascend. I'm not good at these things though and would likely get caught. Congrats though, that's insane.

Octopusgun2 said:

Say you don't feel safe travelling alone, so you need more for a ticket for your friend.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
I wana do this so bad, but it's considered a fraud in my country.

Maybe if I was working a dead end low pay job, I would have tried this

What country are you in?

existentialhack said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Say you don't feel safe travelling alone, so you need more for a ticket for your friend.
I will try sucking out of him few small €. But only like 60€ or something like that.

JFL if you're not ewhoremaxxing to get rich off cucks lmao

Can they not refund afterwards or like a week later?

how the fuck do you do this? is this legal to do in america lol?

lacune said:
how the fuck do you do this? is this legal to do in america lol?
I don’t live in America. Don’t ask for where I live cause i won’t tell.

This is fairly incredible I must say I do think you lucked out with a particularly mentally ill idiot cuck.

Breaking it off could potentially be problematic you will have to do it smoothly, like the other person said you used a real ID that can be traced back to you.

And lol @ the faggots saying, 'I need to learn to do this, teach me' any incel can do this if you are motivated enough

How long it usually takes to master E-whoring. I once tried to scam a Paki guy on facebook but he sent me nothing.

Jesus any 5+ women can get $100k+ a year just for existing. No work needed. It is so over.

How hot is the girl you are using?

Miro Chad said:
Jesus any 5+ women can get $100k+ a year just for existing. No work needed. It is so over.

How hot is the girl you are using?

She isn’t THAT hot but there’s a catch that I can’t say.

How old is the cuck? Is he wealthy?

You should send him a dick pic when you are finished haha

Holy shit this is great.

Incel801 said:
You should send him a dick pic when you are finished haha
I’m gonna threaten to blackmail the cuck when i’m done.