Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Cuck Rogan said we have to become men

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
That bald manlet seriously calls out incels for being inferior and says we have to be "men"
I guess in his caveman brain it means hunting and fucking

Says the cuck himself :feelskek:

Rogan married a coal burner he’s lower than us tbh.

Toe Rogan opinion doesn't matter.

That’s how all of those right wing idiots view inceldom. They believe we can overcome a shit face and short height by being “manly”. What cope :feelskek:

That’s how all of those right wing idiots view inceldom. They believe we can overcome a shit face and short height by being “manly”. What cope :feelskek:
Can confirm the manly cope didnt work, I tried it for a year using all my strenght to portray myself as the alpha, It gave me nothing.

This?

I won't trust that guy either, won't solve my problem tho

Can confirm the manly cope didnt work, I tried it for a year using all my strenght to portray myself as the alpha, It gave me nothing.
You are an exception because you are a cuck who gets pegged

Sorry boyo

Rogan married a coal burner he’s lower than us tbh.
He's short and bald. Average face + white. A tonne of money won't save him unless he SEAmaxxes. A coal burner who fucked Tyrone is the best that someone with subhuman genes like him can do.

He's short and bald. Average face + white. A tonne of money won't save him unless he SEAmaxxes. A coal burner who fucked Tyrone is the best that someone with subhuman genes like him can do.
His wife secretly pegs him for sure.

Fuck man, I've looked at just 2 posts today and I've already been Tyronepilled.

^ Tall moneyless convict Tyrone mogs (and cucks) Joe Rogan to oblivion. Just another example of 400 weeks, 1 Meeks. I think Chads cuck white normies/sub-4s more than Tyrones actually, but you can't visibly see the cucking so much as the kids are white (Joe Rogan's "daughter" is on the right).

Being "manly" is a social construct devised to make and shame men into being subservient to foids. All manly traits, like courage, stoicism, independence, leadership, resourcefulness, strength, are specifically select to set women up, at the expense of men.

That bald manlet seriously calls out incels for being inferior and says we have to be "men"
I guess in his caveman brain it means hunting and fucking
I think it depends on what context he did say
Did you work on your appearance then?

just blame foids already it's their fault

He is right but not in the way he is thinking. We should rot together and take things by force. This is what men do. They don't just lay down and start crying like a little baby. They figure out a solution for every problem and then they act and make their visions come true.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back