Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Cuck regrets letting big dick guy fuck his gf

Might be a larp. You have to have zero dignity to allow your foid to willingly talk you into that

gf got me into her trying the hotwife thing and after trying I regret it
Gf has been wanting to try cucking me/hotwife and got me really into the idea. After months of build up she ended up finding a hung guy to try this with. We'll it was alot more intense actually experiencing it in person and really regretting it after seeing how much bigger he was in person and how much she enjoyed it. Did not think he would be so rough with her either and now I'm struggling to get her to stop hooking up with him...

What a cuck :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Cant stop laughing, I hope its true.

She was never his girlfriend, it was only his turn.

Sounds like a reddit larp to me

How can you reach that point. Just rope. Please for the love of God just die in a war or do ANYTHING to get your fucking dignity back ffs

IT tier faggotry and cuckism

jfl this is hilarious. fucking normies man

This seems to be reposted on Reddit every day, but who knows, it's reddit so it might not be a larp.

Now this is the category of normie that must be sent to the gulags

As determined by the tribe.

I actually believe it.

Jfl at this guy's dignity (or rather lack of)

What did he expect lol

Might be a larp. You have to have zero dignity to allow your foid to willingly talk you into that
Could also be real.

I’ve literally encountered numerous cucks THIS pathetic or more on Twitter before.

Anything you attempt to try and get them to have some pride or dignity or self respect as a man is brushed aside utilizing their well practiced and most likely Jew or libtard educator taught moral relativism skills. :feelsugh:

It’s literally scary how right ex KGB agent Uri Bezmenov was about the Soviet demoralization process taking hold in America so that these cucks that I’ve encountered truly cannot understand right or wrong anymore much less know what’s good for them.

Moral relativist demoralization destroyed or subverted what otherwise would have been their self instinctive, self preservation mindset to fight back and declare a thing or trait or belief theirs and worth fighting for. :feelscry:

Hahaahahahahahaha

Cuck gets cucked, toilet gets fucked

What the fuck else did he expect to happen?

How do you let your wife "talk" you into allowing her to get fucked by other men? :feelswhat:

His "gf" wasn't going to last anyway if it made him do that.

"and now I'm struggling to get her to stop hooking up with him..." :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: