Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck regrets becoming one

How long until she divorces him and takes everything g he has?

He high fived me
:lul:

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if this post is just an erotic fanfic created by someone with cuckhold and humiliation fetish

9da9e897 bbf2 4448 b2f4 19b9b5cbf585

"Sentence this... male to 20 years forced labor, asap".

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/confessions/comments/vs2cy5/i_deeply_regret_becoming_a_cuckold_and_i_think_it/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

He gets mocked in the comments, even on reddit you aren't safe:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Sounds a little bit fake but it's good for a laugh.

I don't know about the rest of you, but it pains me to read stuff like this. Earlier, I would get angry at the man. At a later stage, I would often laugh it off (like OP). But now, it kind of just hurts inside. I know it's fairly illogical (I don't know any of these people) but for this to happen, there's truly very few people I would wish this for. I guess I'm a little softer now huh?

Honestly it's just reddit so good chance it's just some made-up fetish story.

Sounds very fake. Why would anyone straight try "pegging"?

Also this part :
" All I could think about was seeing Chris's much larger and much blacker dick enter her"

Who is so jealous of a dick being "blacker"? No one in the world wants a purple crayon. This is proof it was written by a black fetish weirdo..

Average redditor but this one admits regretting being a cuck.