Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cuck redditor buying his wife dresses for her date

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
Fc3daf9743a6acf977247f328be5d23e

jfl, she's got a nice ass though. cuck beta provider

(It's probably for a date with a Chad tbh, wouldn't be surprised if they're in an "open marriage")

Why do you guys even go to reddit ? people who use reddit must get killed asap

Cucks need to be hanged from cranes

Also, no dress will make that thing look any different

All this numale cuckery makes me feel better about being an incel. Better incel than cuck.

"Date" is too broad a word, it could be a dinner date with her friends. In this case, at least. Otherwise hang the cuck.

What sub is this I must "investigate":feelswhere:

"Date" is too broad a word, it could be a dinner date with her friends. In this case, at least. Otherwise hang the cuck.

It was in the r/cuckold reddit, went there to see what kind of soy shit they have

Cope. She's pretty hot. Would gladly breed her and give her brown babies.

/r/cuckold
/r/hotwife
/r/cuckoldcommunity

stay in your lane knee grow. unless you're a pajeet then w/e. better pajeet than nigger.

At first I thought it was some latex outfit. I'm disappointed.

stay in your lane knee grow. unless you're a pajeet then w/e. better pajeet than nigger.
Makes me laugh when incel mayos still care about white foids and yet white foids only care about Chads and Tyrones.

He was probably masurbating while he took this picture, already fantasizing about her being ravaged by another man.

Makes me laugh when incel mayos still care about white foids and yet white foids only care about Chads and Tyrones.

I don't care about morality. tbqh making rape legal would solve 99% the worlds problems

also blackcel = volcel.
pajeets, asians and arabs at least contributed something to the world in development. Africants have not except banging rocks together.

I am white and low inhib. I DON'T GIVE A FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

ok so you're a pajeet/arab then? you get a pass then because you contributed to the world in a positive way.

Why do you guys even go to reddit ? people who use reddit must get killed asap
I don't care about morality. tbqh making rape legal would solve 99% the worlds problems

also blackcel = volcel.
pajeets, asians and arabs at least contributed something to the world in development. Africants have not except banging rocks together.
68012, member: 15744"]Cucks need to be hanged from cranes[/QUOTE]

CUCK GENOCIDE NOW. THIS MAN SHOULD BE FED TO FUCKING LIVE HUNGRY PIGS
Cucks need to be hanged from cranes

a lot of religion, writing, philosophy was started by middle easterners and indians.

68012, member: 15744"]Cucks need to be hanged from cranes

CUCK GENOCIDE NOW. THIS MAN SHOULD BE FED TO FUCKING LIVE HUNGRY PIGS[/QUOTE]

this tbqh.

I am white and low inhib. I DON'T GIVE A FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

ok so you're a pajeet/arab then? you get a pass then because you contributed to the world in a positive way.

Being low-inhib on an incel forum doesn't count. :feelsbadman: It's over for high-inhibcels tbh

I actually low inhib IRL.
but I've often paid the price for it. not like I care. world's going to hell.

Wanting to breed with a degenerate whore sounds pretty cucked :worryfeels:
Wanting to cuck others is the definition of being an Alpha. Too bad I'm an alpha incel, not an alpha Chad :feelscry:

Wanting to cuck others is the definition of being an Alpha. Too bad I'm an alpha incel, not an alpha Chad :feelscry:

How can you be both Alpha and Incel? Those two are the complete opposites of eachother

its from r/cuckold, nothing new, only a cesspool of degeneracy

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. CUCK GENOCIDE NOW.
CCFD1834 8723 4634 B8E0 B8444200DB6D

Nothing that a cuck does surprises me.

They act so casual about it, cucks are an evolutionary and genetic failure all around to be so accepting of this.

Cucks have no dignity

He may have bought the dress, but Chad gets to rip it off her.

What kind of cuck puts their wife on display like that so other men can enjoy her? The lack of self respect displayed here baffles me.
/r/cuckold
/r/hotwife
/r/cuckoldcommunity
I need to check those out. They sound funny af.

Why does society allow these type of men to live? They should all be exterminated.

It was in the r/cuckold reddit, went there to see what kind of soy shit they have

There was one post on /r/Cuckold where one cuck made a post about how eating cum from your wife's boyfriend (bull) is beneficial to your health. He was also pulling out research articles about the protein content in human semen. :lul::lul::lul::lul: