Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck raises someone else’s baby

ThickBoi

ThickBoi

Officer
★★★★★

In short he was used to provide and to take care of her when her boyfriend left her.

not one second as usual

jfl @ posting a video on incels.co, with first 5 replies saying they did not watch

Anyways, not one second.

jfl @ posting a video on incels.co, with first 5 replies saying they did not watch

Anyways, not one second.
Video isn’t as bad compared to the comments.

Normans love these little cuck stories.

Yeah, I've seen this video before in some other thread. Absolutely disgusting that this faggot cuck did a fucking cartoon out of this degenerate life-choice of his. Stuff like this should be shamed, both of their parents should disown them completely. How the fuck is this even considered "normal" and "acceptable" by normies??? Are normies really that cucked to accept a fate of caring for Chads offspring while he runs away and eats potato-chips while playing COD??? Chad is literally living his life on tutorial-mode while everyone else cleans up his mess. Not a care in the world. JFL at living as a non-Chad these days.

All the bluepillers in the youtube comments make me sick. This is the kinda shit cucktears would promote.

not one second as usual
Red

Fucking shit. Friendzoned and being used to provide at 16? I would go ER on her, the Chad, and her parents if I were him. This story is too cucked and brutal to be true. Perhaps this is larp

The cuck deserves it.
"It didnt matter who the biological father was"
jfl at christian morality

I thought this was going to be a bluepilled kid becouming redpilled/blackpilled from his cuck chouices but it is more degenerate propaganda. 8:10 he becoumes a whiteknight.
Absolutely disgusting that this faggot cuck did a fucking cartoon out of this degenerate life-choice of his. Stuff like this should be shamed, both of their parents should disown them completely. How the fuck is this even considered "normal" and "acceptable" by normies???

So basically no sex but you get to do the worst part of raising a disgusting spawn?

Change tag from JFL to RageFuel, couldn't do all 8 minutes

these story time jewtube videos are retarded

You're all cucks: your taxes pay for state-funded daycare.

I
So basically no sex but you get to do the worst part of raising a disgusting spawn?

Change tag from JFL to RageFuel, couldn't do all 8 minutes
He did have sex with her but the sperm came from the other guy hence he’s not the father.

Imagine being proud of being a cuck. Jesus Christ. This world is shit.

In short he was used to provide and to take care of her when her boyfriend left her.

Lmao what a dumbass

Just imagine when her ex hits her up and gets to split her hole wide open for free while he wageslaves and watches the bastard kid.

I just skimmed the writeup. Retarded faggot is now stuck with a kid at the tender age of 16, and he didn't even get to insert. And he's proud of it. He'll be put on the birth certificate and after a few years she'll leave his cuck ass and he'll still have to pay for the kid that isn't even his.

He gonna pay for it until he is 35 years old and if he doesn’t/couldn’t pay he will end up in prison for a child that isn’t his...I never seen a cucking this bad and the worst part is the chad got away with it legally forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back