Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck Quentin Tarantino spent 10k to lick a foid’s feet

Kek it’s over for feet fetish cels
DU HURENSOHN DU BIST NUR KLEINER FLITTCHEN UND CRIPPO @Luzifer gib ihm du bist Hitler Österreicher nicht nuttesohn aus cottbuss so wie dieser wixxxer!!!!! (im video spiel) All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

It's been well known that he has a thing for feet. There's not a single scene in Pulp Fiction where Uma Thurman has shoes on.

He likes curry flavored feet too. Probably half of them have some sort of gay self-deprecating foot fetish.

Forgot to mention, JBW....

enhanced-buzz-15551-1309527643-1.jpg

Modern society is a mistake.

Just why? How can this idiot respect himself after that. Some people are just retarded.

Kek it’s over for feet fetish cels
It's been well known that he has a thing for feet. There's not a single scene in Pulp Fiction where Uma Thurman has shoes on.

He likes curry flavored feet too. Probably half of them have some sort of gay self-deprecating foot fetish.

View attachment 767928
Forgot to mention, JBW....

enhanced-buzz-15551-1309527643-1.jpg
HAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK!!! At first I honestly thought it was a LARP by this curry foid but the pictures mean it's definitely true kek!
I mean I guess it makes sense because he is very well known to have a prominent and unabashed foot fetish in his films and otherwise. But even for a guy that rich and successful, damn what a simp! He paid 10k for being able to lick some college student's nasty, dirty, stinky foot?!
That's just sad, that this is the current state of soyciety. Even rich and famous celebrities have so little SMV if they aren't attractive now. Male value in the sexual marketplace must be reaching levels below dirt for incels if this is how bad it is for wealthy betabuxxers like Quentin Tarantino.

You have to remember that 10k for him is like us buying a piece of gum. Still a simp though.

I like his movies but you can tell from the storylines he's a degenerate

View attachment 767928
If this ugly currywhore can make $10000 from her feet. It's fucking ovER