Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cuck pays for a roastie who has four kids from two men

Please be a LARP...

:feelsseriously:

Automatic-Chipmunk-6

·3h

She seems like she's trying to get her shit together that's why she wants to wait after marriage. If this isn't what you're after, just leave her alone. With what she's been through, she's most likely looking to settle and if you're not after that, just look for someone else.
You pressing on the issue might have annoyed her because she's still probably struggling to do things right when it comes to dating properly.
If you're not willing to wait for sex, just tell her you're on a different boat.

She's looking to """Settle""" JFL this is an actual meme after chad 1 and 2 ploughed her :feelsmage::feelsmage:

Last edited:
Cucks like these are ought to be put to death by candle burning.

Cuck pays for a roastie who has four kids from two men​

The whore says she wants to wait until marriage with this cuck :feelskek:

View: https://new.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/py939i/she_wants_to_court_but_has_four_kids_by_two/

I question if this is technically a cuck since the guy knows the kid's aren't his.
Generally cuck traditionally means you support another guy's kids WITHOUT knowing they're yours (you're tricked/deceived)
Also in this case she doesn't have custody of the kids and there's no indication he supported them or has any plans to.
The closest he came was paying for her meal, which I guess gives her more free cash to spend on child support, but I'm skeptical she has to pay that.

She is gold digger looking to a betabux to raise her children

.... He's 27

Why is he investing his time into her as if he's 60 or something and desperate for a crumb of 33 year old pussy?
Because he's ugly and an incel-in-denial. This is the only option incels have :worryfeels:

She is gold digger looking to a betabux to raise her children

Someone save our race

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back