Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

cuck or worse?

uzuki7777

uzuki7777

Banned
-
So tonight a girl said she is not attracted to me of course and that she is planning on marrying her online boyfriend of a different religion than us. I really want her to keep talking to me, which she is willing to do for now. Am I what is known as a cuck or is this worse than a cuck? I know I am a simp but she is so kind that she won't let me anymore even though I did buy her almost 100 dollars worth of necklaces for her birthday.

Rope ASAP you filthy cuck

So tonight a girl said she is not attracted to me of course and that she is planning on marrying her online boyfriend of a different religion than us. I really want her to keep talking to me, which she is willing to do for now. Am I what is known as a cuck or is this worse than a cuck? I know I am a simp but she is so kind that she won't let me anymore even though I did buy her almost 100 dollars worth of necklaces for her birthday.
Cuck.

ok I wasn't sure if a cuck was a guy who got sex but his wife cheated on him and I was worse lol