Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cuck offers his back as a seat to wife

Funny that the ricecels and noodles on the left just sat there and didn't give up their own seats for her.
Sadly, for the husband, he doesn't even know he's being cucked because the kid is probably Chang's, and not even his.

Imagine how he's gonna feel when the kid comes out with blue eyes :feelskek:

and she is probably pregnant bc she cheated on him

You can see a empty bench in the background.

Why can't the bitch just sit down on the ground? The fact that this sort of cucked behavior is praised just shows there is no hope for the west.

Why can't the bitch just sit down on the ground?
My thoughts exactly.

Also aren't most Asian people able to squat ? I'm not sure pregnant woman can but I bet they can too, they just have to spread their legs a bit more.

Oh wait what am I saying, of course they can, otherwise how the fuck would they take a dump ?

most upvoted post is a :soy: blaming the based ricecels on their phones opposite them for not sparing their seat for the cumdumpster with chad's baby in her.

Next fucking level

western men , so many cucked beyond belief

Next fucking level
of cuckoldry. That's all that pathetic display of subservience and groveling was. Naturally, it was Reddit.

most upvoted post is a :soy: blaming the based ricecels on their phones opposite them for not sparing their seat for the cumdumpster with chad's baby in her.
She isn't entitled to a seat :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back