Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cuck NBA worshippers are going to be out in full force today (GIGATYRONE DIED)

WTF? is that real?

I never understood why normies worship celebrities tbh, especially athletes.

Damn Kobe , I still remember playing him as a kid in my gamecube.

Who da fook is that guy

Based. I love it when Celebs fucking die. :feelsLSD:

Pretty bizarre death tbh

Ohh shit social media would now be flooded with this guy and then it would later be flooded by posts like " lmao you people don't even care bout him now you be posting rest in peace lol "

On a srs note RIP

Well that’s the risk u take when u do hedonistic rich ppl things, he wouldn’t give a fuck about any of us or our problems, no sympathy from me

Damn, that seemed fake to me at first. Seems just so unlikely. Watching Kobe play was a great way to cope before I was even blackpilled. I wonder if the Lakers will name something after him now

Well at least he enjoyed a great life , Same can’t be said for us. Now his daughters will take his haundreds of millions:feelsree:

lmao that's funny ngl

brutal . still he lived more in those 40-50 years than all of us combined

prepared for what? im not leaving the house today

Damn, his wife and 4 daughters survived and will get all of his money, that’s the sad part

Damn, his wife and 4 daughters survived and will get all of his money, that’s the sad part
Wow, 4 daughters. I bet a guy as competitive as Kobe really wanted a son to pass on his legacy to. He should have surrogate maxed like Ronaldo who honestly reminds me a lot of Kobe

This is very sad....

Theyre reporting his 4 children died too. Im legit crying right now

Big funeral now in LA, hundreds of thousands will turn out

Supposedly his daughters were on the plane too. Pretty fucked.

Conspiracycels are going to be out in full force about how he died.

All that moneymaxing wasted

But when millions of lonely men commit suicide every year it's the norm. That is the real f***** up part.

45DC7948 61D2 4D52 86B9 504A86FDC52C
Damn Rip

He's rapping with angels in heaven now.

Well that’s the risk u take when u do hedonistic rich ppl things, he wouldn’t give a fuck about any of us or our problems, no sympathy from me
Interdimensional IQ. Most of these rich and famous fags wouldn't give 2 fucks about lonely men while stupid normies worship them like gods.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back