Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CUCK NATION: Why men should give their wife a CHEAT PASS for christmas

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
ROFL WHAT THE FUCK? Its just keep getting worse and worse, now (((they))) are propagating to LET YOUR WIFE FUCK SOME HUNK DURING CHRISTMAS, AS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!!

The worst part? The poll, If its a good idea or not, 45% VOTE YES

45 FUCKING PERCENT

SOON ITS A MAJORITY, IT KEEPS CLIMBING

ALMOST HALF OF ALL WOMEN READING THAT SHIT THINKS ITS A GOOD IDEA

The morals are gone, our society is DONE

Sex Expert Believes You Should Give Your Partner A ‘Cheat Pass’ For Christmas

In an interview with the Telegraph last year, she said: "We now know long-term relationships are harder on female desire than they are on male desire.

"...Many experts now believe monogamy is a tighter fit for women than for men."

...She added: "The real gift would be to give your spouse permission to have the conversation."

..."Why is it better to get a divorce and move on when you simply decide 'I don't fancy him any more', or the spark is gone... What a trail of destruction you might save yourself from creating if you said instead: is there something we can do here?"

Martin - a married mother-of-two - backed up her argument with findings from various studies, saying: "In one study [men's desire] tapered off slowly over seven years, whereas female desire plunged in the first one to four years."

She continued: "We might have said before 'Oh well, that's because women like sex less than men do, but now the new data are helping us understand it's not that women like sex less than men do, it's that men are better at wanting what they already have and women struggle more with the same old familiar partner over and over."

Just try and imagine how much worse 2020s will be.

Not that I care, I'm not having sex and can't imagine having it in the future.

its better to be incel than a cuck

There shouldn't be cheating in any relationship ever. Even if it's the man cheating.

ROFL WHAT THE FUCK? Its just keep getting worse and worse, now (((they))) are propagating to LET YOUR WIFE FUCK SOME HUNK DURING CHRISTMAS, AS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!!

The worst part? The poll, If its a good idea or not, 45% VOTE YES

45 FUCKING PERCENT

SOON ITS A MAJORITY, IT KEEPS CLIMBING

ALMOST HALF OF ALL WOMEN READING THAT SHIT THINKS ITS A GOOD IDEA

The morals are gone, our society is DONE

Sex Expert Believes You Should Give Your Partner A ‘Cheat Pass’ For Christmas

In an interview with the Telegraph last year, she said: "We now know long-term relationships are harder on female desire than they are on male desire.

...She added: "The real gift would be to give your spouse permission to have the conversation."

..."Why is it better to get a divorce and move on when you simply decide 'I don't fancy him any more', or the spark is gone... What a trail of destruction you might save yourself from creating if you said instead: is there something we can do here?"

Martin - a married mother-of-two - backed up her argument with findings from various studies, saying: "In one study [men's desire] tapered off slowly over seven years, whereas female desire plunged in the first one to four years."

She continued: "We might have said before 'Oh well, that's because women like sex less than men do, but now the new data are helping us understand it's not that women like sex less than men do, it's that men are better at wanting what they already have and women struggle more with the same old familiar partner over and over."

written by Silverman:ha..feels:

it's like saying for certain people who are more likely to commit crimes,we should give them a free pass to do so without consequences rather than punishing the crime

JFL :feelskek:

Nuclear holocaust now

why are you reading and backlinking jewish articles

The only good woman I have met is asexual and has an IQ of 160. I hate every woman, other than her, so very much. All of them are whores for Chad. If they have sexual desires they will go for chad and shun the likes of us for being ugly.

The world is ending in front of us and there is nothing to be done about it

I need some fresh air

Rosa (((Silverman)))

I personally think we should give Israel a Palestinian child killing pass this Christmas/Hannukah, but then prosecute them in international courts for warcrimes every other day of the year.:feelshmm:

NUKE THIS FUCKING CLOWN WORLD AREADY

Again, reminder, 45% of foids reading it thinks its a great idea. 45 FUCKING PERCENT, we are closing into a majority who think its great.

Women are horrible, HORRIBLE.

This is foids basically admitting that they want nothing more than to cheat on their long term partner.

They also admit that women are more likely to cheat than men
"We now know long-term relationships are harder on female desire than they are on male desire.

JFL at foids unintentionally admitting that they are whores

Marriage has become a joke. What does it even mean, seriously ?

That extinction level asteroid can't arrive soon enough.

Pretty sure most people IRL don't believe this thing. It's just that the internet audience is overwhelmingly (((progressive young adults))) so they skew the statistics om a poll like this. Not saying society isn't fucked but I'm not losing any sleep over internet polls.

The "sex expert" saying you should let your wife cheat and her 1000 cock stare

Wednesday_Martin_2018.png

They should give all men a murder pass then

Its time to leave this planet.

why would a chad even fuck some old used up stretch mark landwhale housewife?

(((Silverman))). What a surprise.

(((Silverman))). What a surprise.

SILVERMAN ITS THE SHORTCUT VERSION IN REALITY THE SURNAME ITS

SILVERMANBERGERSTEINWICZMEINFARBERGERMURGSASMKDASKJADSKJADSKJHORIWICZ

Why foids should fuck an ethnic man for Chritmas

The world needs to end tbh

Tinder is already a 24/7 cheat pass

So they want to put a bow on it for Christmas or what?

Distribute this image everywhere in afghanistan, nail it all over telephone poles. Then get the foid to travel there.

Of course. Cucks always win.

r7xQqiv.png

It should be legal to puch cheating cumdumpsters in the eye
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Like they haven't ha

I'd love to be the one thousand first cock in her mouth, ngl.

Not going to happen though. If I ever ascend, it will certainly not be with a blond, blue-eyed female like that, with me being mix-raced and all.

I wonder if there are any sub6 male sex experts.