Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck marries a single mother of 4, she hates him and talk shit about him to other men

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Little backstory. She was recently out of a longer marriage when we started seeing each other back in early 2015 WE had a rocky start, was pregnant early on and my first daughter was born in 2016, her 4th. Our second daughter was just born. She had been acting weird, not ever looking at her phone my natural instinct kicked in, i look in her messages and noticed a thread for lets say Monday but the most recent text was from July... HMMMMM OK, immediately i confront her and she denies it. Then she comes out and states he was talking to another male co worker about this and that nothing serious. I asked why the gap with the deleted messages, of course no good answer. So i grill and get nothing. She has no good reason as to why they're deleted. As any man would i do i go to the cell phone bill and notice there are a few hundred messages deleted since may until recently. Again, i confront her and get lies. Eventually i take her phone and text the number (petty i know) to catch myself up on whats going. That where i get screenshots of her giving him dating advice as a single mom. Telling him his handsome, how amazing he is and how anyone would be lucky to have him, it doesn't stop there. She then goes on to undermine me as her husband and as a man. Long story short she grills me on the past(again we had a rocky start) and basically indicates that i'm no good in blunt terms but a lot more descriptive. She said when she deleted the messages she didn't think she was hiding anything and she is standing by that she did nothing wrong.

Her old co-worker went on to admit that he had a crush on her but never acted, but since she opened up to him about him he understands, basically tried his shot.

Am i stupid? Is this how women approach this now-days? This is the second time something similar to this has happened.
TL;DR Wife deleted messages over the course of a few months of ex male co worker. She basically told him how amazing he was, how perfect and genuine is he is and how any woman would be lucky to have him. How i'm "no good" and make her feel terrible. He confesses a long overdue crush, i confront her She told me she did nothing wrong and that deleting the message shouldn't be an issue because she didn't do anything wrong.

Better incel than cuck. Jfl he only one year older than me and a gigacuck married to a single mom

Makes my blood boil.

Single mother of 4. JFL. I wish the whole world would die

Cucks deserve anything bad that happens to them.