Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cuck judge forces divorced man to share his $80M lotto jackpot with his ex-wife

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Michigan Man Who Won $80 Million Lottery Jackpot During Divorce Ordered to Pay Half to Ex-Wife
1200b2ae69f86bcbcf1b10e5e9269312
A Michigan man who beat the odds to win the Mega Million lottery has been forced to split the earnings with his ex-wife amid their divorce.
Richard “Dick” Zelasko was thrilled to learn that he won the $80 million jackpot back in 2013 — that is until an arbitrator told him that half of his winnings would be going to his soon-to-be ex-wife Mary Beth Zelasko, whom he was involved in a divorce settlement with, the Detroit Free Press reports.
Though Dick and Mary Beth, who married in 2004 and share three children, were separated for two years at the time he won the Mega Million, a Michigan appeals court ruled that the Pontiac native must pay his ex-wife half the winnings, as their divorce was not yet final.
According to court documents obtained by PEOPLE, Dick won the $80 million jackpot in July 2013 but took home $38,873,628 after taxes and deductions.
The arbitrator John Mills — who was granted the ability to make some decisions in the case by the couple — determined that Dick’s lottery winnings were “part of the marital estate” and likely not his first purchased ticket.
RELATED VIDEO: Mom Wins $10,000 Lottery While Evacuating From Hurricane Irma: ‘We All Started Screaming’
Because of this, Mills demanded that $15 million be awarded to Mary Beth, according to court documents. Their divorce was finalized in 2018, the Free Press reports.
Dick’s attorney Scott G. Bassett, however, argued in court that “Rich was lucky, but it was his luck, not Mary’s, that produced the lottery proceeds,” per the court filing.
Despite their argument, an appeals court did not seem to buy into it and reviewed the decision last week, coming to the determination that the case had no errors.
RELATED: As the Mega Millions Jackpot Hits $1.6 Billion, What Should You Do If You Win the Lottery?
In a statement to PEOPLE, Bassett said he had filed an appeal brief to the Court of Appeals and a reconsideration motion after the decision was made on behalf of Dick. Bassett also noted that if the reconsideration was denied, they intend on appealing to the Michigan Supreme Court.
“An equal split of an asset acquired so long after separation, and in this case after the conclusion of the divorce arbitration hearing, is extremely unusual,” Bassett tells PEOPLE. “We believe the arbitrator violated controlling Michigan law when he awarded Mrs. Zelasko half of the $30 million net lottery proceeds.”
Mary Beth’s attorney Anne Argiroff did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.

I would come up with a fast CHOice right there and then.

Why should he give her half of the money, he'd won the lottery by himself and only himself. I swear foids are parasitical creatures who need to be burned & gassed.

Why should he give her half of the money, he'd won the lottery by himself and only himself. I swear foids are parasitical creatures who need to be burned & gassed.
Hey, she deserves half of everything he makes forever because by being married he forced her to live without chad dick for a couple years, even though she probably got it while they were married anyway, and is still getting it. :soy:

Activist judges should hang from lamp posts

Society is doomed

Wait I don't get it, you usually have around 100+ days to turn in a lottery ticket, maybe I didn't read all the details, but knowing that why did he turn in the ticket during divorce proceedings, shouldn't he have waited to be divorced completely and then turn it in

I went through the comments and saw this:

This comment is exactly my point, it wasn't his "ex-wife", the article title is misleading, he turned the ticket in while they were still married, also someone in the comment section gave some good advice:

Last edited:
Wait I don't get it, you usually have around 100+ days to turn in a lottery ticket, maybe I didn't read all the details, but knowing that why did he turn in the ticket during divorce proceedings, shouldn't he have waited to be divorced completely and then turn it in

It's over for low IQ cels

What he should do is just hire an assassin to take her out and then move to Asia simple as

You have to pay tax on lottery winnings in the US? :feelswhat:

You have to pay tax on lottery winnings in the US? :feelswhat:

Aye and whatever the amount is, they'll take more off you if you want it immediately in a lump sum, compared to it being paid over a number of years.

Aye and whatever the amount is, they'll take more off you if you want it immediately in a lump sum, compared to it being paid over a number of years.

Thats cucked as. Here you get any lottery winnings tax free, and 100% up-front, no bullshit.

Marriage is a fucking curse that follows you til the day you die.

Would waste it all on Bitcoins and put it in a highly encrypted wallet so only I would have access to it no matter what. I don't care, I am not giving 40 mil to a whore.
The worse they can give you is 10 years in prison for doing that, then you can keep all the money to yourself. The prize value will increase by the time you get out of prison because bitcoin price will probably go up in the future.

Last edited:

I went through the comments and saw this:
View attachment 124771

This comment is exactly my point, it wasn't his "ex-wife", the article title is misleading, he turned the ticket in while they were still married, also someone in the comment section gave some good advice:

View attachment 124772
From a legal standpoint, he won the money the day of the drawing. When he claimed it is not relevant. In fact, he could have lost it all if it was determined he tried to hide the asset until after the divorce was final. It's happened before, to women too.

Last edited:
From a legal standpoint, he won the money the day of the drawing. When he claimed it is not relevant. In fact, he could have lost it all if it was determined he tried to hide the asset until after the divorce was final. It's happened before, to women too.

Here's the thing though, it has to be proven without a doubt that he was aware he had the winning ticket before the divorce was finalized, there have been many times someone realized they had a winning ticket days and weeks after winning because they just bought a quick pick or something and forget, they bought the ticket on a whim, his lawyer could easily argue that

In the case you mentioned it was obvious the woman asked for the divorce BECAUSE she won the lottery, the our case here, the guy was being divorced and THEN won the lottery after, he could easily argue he didn't know

Last edited:
WHY ARE MEN SO ANGRY,THE WORLD IS ON THEIR SIDE :soy::soy::soy::kys:

extremely low iq tbh

Here's the thing though, it has to be proven without a doubt that he was aware he had the winning ticket before the divorce was finalized, there have been many times someone realized they had a winning ticket days and weeks after winning because they just bought a quick pick or something and forget, they bought the ticket on a whim, his lawyer could easily argue that

In the case you mentioned it was obvious the woman asked for the divorce BECAUSE she won the lottery, the our case here, the guy was being divorced and THEN won the lottery after, he could easily argue he didn't know
By lying he opens himself up to losing everything, and who knows how many people he told and when before formally claiming the jackpot? Just a couple of witnesses, and she could get all of it. Also, isn't $20+ million in cash enough? You win that much money, and instead of wallowing in it, you obsess over the fact the ex got $15 million, and spend what you did get on lawyers instead of yourself?

Last edited:
You win that much money, and instead of wallowing in it, you obsess over the fact the ex got that much, too, and spend what you've got on lawyers instead of yourself?

Depends

Was the divorce amicable and mutual, and there are "no hard feelings" between partners
OR
Did the divorce happen because she cheated on her husband with Chad

If its the first one I would have no problem letting her get half, it would be a nice parting gift for two people who enjoyed eachothers time and were fair to each other, time to move on

But how many times is it like the first one, barely ever, and I doubt this is such a case, that woman probably nagged, abused, disrespected him throughout their entire marriage, probably even cheated on him, I'm not giving someone like that millions of fucking dollars

I'd more likely pay someone to kill her than let her get my money, and then I'd kill the guy who killed her just to be safe JFL

That bitch won't get my money unless our marriage was a good one (but good marriages don't really exist anymore)

EITHER WAY THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS NEVER GET MARRIED

B-b-BuT m'LaDiEs ArE OppReSSeD :soy: :soy: :soy:

>America

I’m not surprised they have one of the sh^ttiest justice systems out there.

This is why you don't get married or procreate.

Then you'd probably go to prison or incur a $40mil debt, or both.

Hey, she deserves half of everything he makes forever because by being married he forced her to live without chad dick for a couple years, even though she probably got it while they were married anyway, and is still getting it. :soy:
>America

I’m not surprised they have one of the sh^ttiest justice systems out there.
He has enough money to hire the accident professionals to make sure his ex wife doesn't get to lol with his money for too long...

Depends

Was the divorce amicable and mutual, and there are "no hard feelings" between partners
OR
Did the divorce happen because she cheated on her husband with Chad

If its the first one I would have no problem letting her get half, it would be a nice parting gift for two people who enjoyed eachothers time and were fair to each other, time to move on

But how many times is it like the first one, barely ever, and I doubt this is such a case, that woman probably nagged, abused, disrespected him throughout their entire marriage, probably even cheated on him, I'm not giving someone like that millions of fucking dollars

I'd more likely pay someone to kill her than let her get my money, and then I'd kill the guy who killed her just to be safe JFL

That bitch won't get my money unless our marriage was a good one (but good marriages don't really exist anymore)

EITHER WAY THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS NEVER GET MARRIED
He didn't give away money. He agreed to be bound the arbitration process, and the arbitration process said she got $15 M and he got the rest. A court upheld it, because when you agree to the process, you can't unagree just because you don't like the outcome.
The process is designed to help divorcing couples avoid shoveling money into lawyers accounts for no good reason. He's going to keep losing until he wises up. He's a good example of what bitterness can do to a man.

Fuck this clown society. Double standards piss me right off.
Dude, did you ever say ‘Go ER’ or anything like that? Because something like that could be why you had police at your door if so. Be careful what you say on a public forum like this, bro.

He's a good example of what bitterness can do to a man.

He's a good example of what the blue pill can do to a man, he should never have gotten married

What if he has a good reason to be bitter, what if this same man we are talking about walked in on his wife getting gangbanged by a group of Chads, are you seriously saying he should just "stop being bitter" and let such a woman get millions so she can fund Chads lavish lifestyle while they screw her brains out on your dime

Sorry dude, this isn't about "being bitter", this is about fairness, what did she even contribute to the relationship other than her holes? (I'm guessing nothing)

Here's the thing, if its one of those scenarios where the guy was a "dreamer" and she worked while he stayed at home to further his passion, and then he struck it rich years later, I would agree she is owed some millions, because she took care of him and allowed him the free time needed to "make it"

But its rarely ever that scenario and I doubt this is one of those scenarios, she shouldn't get anything, the only thing I would leave her with is the house, that's it, I'm taking all the money, even if I have to have her killed and spend a few years in jail, I'll have my lawyer set me up with some commissary for my prison stay, and i'll be able to pay for protection, give guys cigarettes, etc, I'll bide my time and when I get out i'll live the life, at most you'll get 10 years if you leave them with nothing but flimsy evidence

Claim it then immediately move to Monaco and never go back to the states tbh. I'd tell the ex you can agree to waive the full amount and settle for 3 or 4 million, or I will keep the full amount and live in exile and you won't get a penny.

Guess who would buckle sooner.

The process is designed to help divorcing couples avoid shoveling money into lawyers accounts for no good reason.
The entire justice system needs to be uncucked and all their shitty "processes" that always work in whore's favor. The system's double standards would never let this happen if a man divorced a foid before she won the lottery, then he tried to get half of it.

He's a good example of what the blue pill can do to a man, he should never have gotten married

What if he has a good reason to be bitter, what if this same man we are talking about walked in on his wife getting gangbanged by a group of Chads, are you seriously saying he should just "stop being bitter" and let such a woman get millions so she can fund Chads lavish lifestyle while they screw her brains out on your dime

Sorry dude, this isn't about "being bitter", this is about fairness, what did she even contribute to the relationship other than her holes? (I'm guessing nothing)

Here's the thing, if its one of those scenarios where the guy was a "dreamer" and she worked while he stayed at home to further his passion, and then he struck it rich years later, I would agree she is owed some millions, because she took care of him and allowed him the free time needed to "make it"

But its rarely ever that scenario and I doubt this is one of those scenarios, she shouldn't get anything, the only thing I would leave her with is the house, that's it, I'm taking all the money, even if I have to have her killed and spend a few years in jail, I'll have my lawyer set me up with some commissary for my prison stay, and i'll be able to pay for protection, give guys cigarettes, etc, I'll bide my time and when I get out i'll live the life, at most you'll get 10 years if you leave them with nothing but flimsy evidence
Sigh. I'd tell you to seek help, but it's probably a lost cause. My point was, a man who is not obsessed with revenge or comeuppance or whatever makes you to prefer prison to "giving" her any money, should take the $20+M and run, and not squander it in what will almost certainly be a failed effort to control the other $15M.
You remind me of an American who won the Irish Sweepstakes, back in the day. Millions of dollars, enough for a lifetime of luxury and leisure. He went to Ireland, claimed the money, put it in an Irish bank, and went back home. Eventually the IRS informed him that, while his winnings weren't taxable in Ireland, they were in America, and he need to pay income tax. He refused. Ignored letters, ignored official visits, ignored summonses, until finally he was tossed in jail for contempt, and flatly told he would stay there until he transferred the money to an American jail. He wouldn't, so he died in prison. The money was eventually handed over to the IRS. I guess by your standards, he won.

Only 40M? Oh no, such cruelty.

The entire justice system needs to be uncucked and all their shitty "processes" that always work in whore's favor. The system's double standards would never let this happen if a man divorced a foid before she won the lottery, then he tried to get half of it.

He'd have no case, and if he kept it up, probably would be sanctioned for being a vexatious litigant, the key being the divorce being finalized before she won. The divorce was not finalized when he won. That's the way it goes. Accept reality or rail against it, it will still be reality when you're done.

He'd have no case, and if he kept it up, probably would be sanctioned for being a vexatious litigant, the key being the divorce being finalized before she won. The divorce was not finalized when he won. That's the way it goes. Accept reality or rail against it, it will still be reality when you're done.
The cucked justice system is only "reality" for now because we have too many soy faggots and whores running things. They need to be squashed if things are going to be uncucked.

The cucked justice system is only "reality" for now because we have too many soy faggots and whores running things. They need to be squashed if things are going to be uncucked.
Fair enough.

I guess by your standards, he won.

1. I guess you can't read, because by my standards he keeps all the money, he could have renounced his American citizenship and moved to Ireland, or preferably some country that didn't have extradition to America, there's a difference between bravery and stupidity, he should have understood the odds against him and left with the money, and with that kind of money he didn't need to live in america, he was too attached to his home country

2. Your comparison is invalid because I was very specific so at this point one can only assume you can't read or you are just a disingenuous person, I was very specific about the man being wronged, you even said:

My point was, a man who is not obsessed with revenge or comeuppance or whatever makes you to prefer prison to "giving" her any money

Yet the example you bring up has nothing to do with revenge, what was the reason he didn't want to pay taxes

Did the IRS wrong him?

If not your comparison doesn't even make sense

Your are conflating bravery and standing for whats yours, with stupidity, one still has to be aware of the powers that dominate the world and how they can affect your life, if they are going to rebel against it. In fact in my plot in killing my wife I'm sure I mentioned hiring someone else and leaving no trace, for your comparison to be valid I would have had to say I'd kill her in broad daylight with a knife surrounded by witnesses lol

The guy blatantly went up against a government organization instead of fleeing with his millions, that's not the same thing as SECRETLY killing your wife, and even if you were convicted for it you wouldn't spend your entire life in jail like that guy

Dude you are the archtype of that village elder way back when who tells all the villages not to fight back when being raided, and just let yourself get killed and raped, because at least some of us will survive then, your mindset is pathetic, just surviving is not enough, living on while your enemies laugh at you and thrive is not living at all, I'd rather kill myself, you are basically already dead at that point

If you can't understand that, then you need to realize how cucked your mindset is
To quote you:
Sigh. I'd tell you to seek help, but it's probably a lost cause

1. I guess you can't read, because by my standards he keeps all the money, he could have renounced his American citizenship and moved to Ireland, or preferably some country that didn't have extradition to America, there's a difference between bravery and stupidity, he should have understood the odds against him and left with the money, and with that kind of money he didn't need to live in america, he was too attached to his home country

2. Your comparison is invalid because I was very specific so at this point one can only assume you can't read or you are just a disingenuous person, I was very specific about the man being wronged, you even said:

Yet the example you bring up has nothing to do with revenge, what was the reason he didn't want to pay taxes

Did the IRS wrong him?

If not your comparison doesn't even make sense

Your are conflating bravery and standing for whats yours, with stupidity, one still has to be aware of the powers that dominate the world and how they can affect your life, if they are going to rebel against it. In fact in my plot in killing my wife I'm sure I mentioned hiring someone else and leaving no trace, for your comparison to be valid I would have had to say I'd kill her in broad daylight with a knife surrounded by witnesses lol

The guy blatantly went up against a government organization instead of fleeing with his millions, that's not the same thing as SECRETLY killing your wife, and even if you were convicted for it you wouldn't spend your entire life in jail like that guy

Dude you are the archtype of that village elder way back when who tells all the villages not to fight back when being raided, and just let yourself get killed and raped, because at least some of us will survive then, your mindset is pathetic, just surviving is not enough, living on while your enemies laugh at you and thrive is not living at all, I'd rather kill myself, you are basically already dead at that point

If you can't understand that, then you need to realize how cucked your mindset is
To quote you:
Actually, and essentially, what I'm saying is live the hand you're dealt. Both men need not have been in the situations they wound up in. One had an extraordinary stroke of luck, and he's going to spend the proceeds quibbling in hearings where the only winners will be lawyers? The Irish Sweepstakes guy should have, hell yeah, remained and bought residency. However, he would never be able to leave the country without fearing an arrest warrant at the border, or the airport. Even Ireland will be pressured to help. He'll get nicked by a bondsman, and quick.
You seem to think INTERPOL and such don't help member states snag tax evaders. Wrong. The warrant says wanted for fraud, or theft, or whatever. It doesn't say he's safe in Ireland. Unless he gets a legit citizenship, he's theoretically deportable.
I've noticed a repetitive pattern in your responses - X could have done this and should have done that, so it's clear this is all X's fault. Yeah, so what? If anybody could redo their past, they'd be king of the world by now. Explaining why something happened, or could have been done differently etc., is not a moral statement.
I do not deny that somethings are worth dying for. None of this stuff qualifies.

Last edited: