Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck is offended muslims get 72 virgins in heaven

Nigga shaking his fist at the clouds

It's called Heaven for a reason

she's right about one thing. it's a religion that appeals to incels.
only reason she's complaining is cuz of her ego. the fact that men of her culture could desire more than one woman like herself offends her.

Where does it ever say the Houris have white skin?

You must be a low iq retard to believe such fairytales and kill yourself in a suicide - bombing to get the 72 virgins.
A concept of heaven would be for me the total freedom of all lower urges and desires and not some kind of a "heavenly whorehouse".
Experiences for your soul and spirit we aren't able to imagine in our lives here on earth. Something much greater than the smartest human could ever think of.
This islamic paradise imagination is totally lead by the flesh and human's desires, there is nothing godly or spiritual in it. Just trash for horny men who are willing to sacrifice themselves for powerful human leaders/gurus.

One of the reasons why I left Islam. When I read about the promise of 72 virgins that only appeals to my lower urges I realised this can't be a god speaking.

It is true that I would love to have 72 virgins, but the desire is involuntary, and just because it's a desire it doesn't mean it's honourable by default

One of the reasons why I left Islam. When I read about the promise of 72 virgins that only appeals to my lower urges I realised this can't be a god speaking.

It is true that I would love to have 72 virgins, but the desire is involuntary, and just because it's a desire it doesn't mean it's honourable by default
I wouldn’t want 72, that is way too much to handle

it's a cope for muslim incels to die on war while muslim chads have 7+ wives.

You must be a low iq retard to believe such fairytales and kill yourself in a suicide - bombing to get the 72 virgins.
A concept of heaven would be for me the total freedom of all lower urges and desires and not some kind of a "heavenly whorehouse".
Experiences for your soul and spirit we aren't able to imagine in our lives here on earth. Something much greater than the smartest human could ever think of.
This islamic paradise imagination is totally lead by the flesh and human's desires, there is nothing godly or spiritual in it. Just trash for horny men who are willing to sacrifice themselves for powerful human leaders/gurus.
its kinda proving lot of men willing to die if theres chance to get virgin foids tbh, brutal. i do agree god dont exist tbh

Big eyes, white skin, big breasts. Anime girls in heaven confirmed?

Chad fucks more than 72 virgins in a year while alive

this is a foid not a cuck

its kinda proving lot of men willing to die if theres chance to get virgin foids tbh, brutal. i do agree god dont exist tbh
I think God exists. But I can't think of a God who has nothing more to offer than the fulfillment of worldly desires.

True. :feelsokman:

Y’all don’t realise how big of a number 72 is, growing up I didn’t think of it much but I should’ve. 72 is a HUGE number people
compared to the bodycounts of some Western women, nah