Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious cuck guests - give me ONE logical reason to why men should pay on dates and i will join ur cuck soy party.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
c'mon my inbox is ready.

J F L
2 adults go on a date. and its clear for everyone that the man will pay!!!!! lol!!! u just met that whore and u should pay for her steak.
sometimes theres articles on this subject and all the comments are foids saying shit about men that ask to split the bill L M A O.
its so fucking stupid.
there is no even ONE good reason for this. so many foids use dates for free meals.
where are all the feminists???????? why arent they go against this?
why foid deserve free food?

imagine paying 40$ for a foid meal and in the end she wont even suck ur dick
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo

having a pussy >>>>>>>>>>>>> EVERYTHING

Because men are natural born slaves and wamen are quins.

They have no intentions in life but only to work as janitor and ascend by finding lonely richcel. Its too easy.

Splitting the bill is the only way ANYONE should pay at a date.

Because women are empowered queens who don’t take shit from anybody:soy:

when all of them are exit scammers,

its better to opt out

I would never pay for anyone’s stuff. Fuck that.

I pay for mine and you pay for yours. That’s equality. Feminists don’t want equality though, they want superiority.

the only thng i pay a foid for is to use up and cum in her holes

Because you can betabuxx her before you even get to marry her. :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Guys, it is ok to pay for it. Most likely she will not even finish her meal, so you can eat it. Also you have to eat her afterwards as a dessert as well. Lots of protein.

I heard some PUA justify it with : you need to cover the foids fake up expenses

because im a beta cuck who wants a chance to fuck her

chads dont need to pay for shit (maybe just the hotel room)

Free dinner teehee

imagine paying 40$ for a foid meal and in the end she wont even suck ur dick

No way, what the fuck is a 40$ meal? Made of gold? I would cookmaxx at least 20 pork knuckles with that sum... :p

It's us who should be paid for all of the psychological harassment that dating is for a man. Cucks, wake up.

if it looks bad without fakeup she's worthless
fucking roasties calling themselves old fashioned the man should pay, kek
you're not a virgin, you work, smoke, have piercings and tattoos.

the fucking hypocracy

Could be because most foids are stupid low iq who lack creativity. They do not know how to make money unless a man was helping (online pimp)

There is no reason. Don't do it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back