Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck goes on femcel sub trying to get laid

No cuz I met an incel who was just like you. We were friends for a bit but he started getting sexual and as soon as I said I wouldn’t fuck him he blocked me.

In retrospect I 100% should have seen this coming so this is on me kinda sad cuz he was so interesting

Involuntary

Femcels are just foids who openly admit they are evil while pretending to not be able to fuck chads or HTNs for attention

If a woman came here her pms would explode like an angry jihadist Hezbollahmaxxinh.

The ones who would not dm her wouldn't not beause they're not interested but cause they know it would be a scam/searching losers to screenshot and publicly humiliate.

Meanwhile those femcels thought "How ugly must be a dude so desperate to specifically search for us??! ewww."

They Just Copy us, we have made this community not even for fun

I literally get banned from reddit after saying I'm an incel. I just said it, nothing else more. Then I see what a "femcel" post on daily basis, I instantly conclude reddit mod's want we go ER.

post was deleted what did it say

Just a bunch of above average foids that watched Chainsaw Man, and liked the "vibes" and "mood" of that "femcel" character.

They romanticize the idea of being involuntary celibates, and desiring that one cute boy that would be perfectly fine to get with them, if they weren't so pretentious and larpy.

These "femcels" only exist to copy incel culture. The same way women can't have any interests without infiltrating male spaces. He's talking about a mythical femcel that just wants a stable relationship with one man. But that's not what they want. They want to be treated like Stacy by multiple men even though their ugly
"Femcels" are just low-tier Becky's who are jealous of Stacies for being able to ride the Chad CC forever. As with everything else foids do, it's purely a product of their resentment and jealousy

Damn that shit is so forced and unfunny its pure ragefuel