Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck goes on femcel sub trying to get laid

How can these foids post shit like this and I get permabanned for saying the word "subhuman"

I hate these whores trying to be quirky so bad dude, the LARPing attempts to be funny is so fucking annoying when they're just trying to steal away male blackpill culture. Foids can truly never form an original subculture for themselves without leeching off of men. :lul:

If a woman came here her pms would explode like an angry jihadist Hezbollahmaxxinh.

The ones who would not dm her wouldn't not beause they're not interested but cause they know it would be a scam/searching losers to screenshot and publicly humiliate.

Meanwhile those femcels thought "How ugly must be a dude so desperate to specifically search for us??! ewww."

These "femcels" only exist to copy incel culture. The same way women can't have any interests without infiltrating male spaces. He's talking about a mythical femcel that just wants a stable relationship with one man. But that's not what they want. They want to be treated like Stacy by multiple men even though their ugly

Literally the only difference between "femcels" and regular ugly women is that their trying to copy incel culture

I hate these whores trying to be quirky so bad dude, the LARPing attempts to be funny is so fucking annoying when they're just trying to steal away male blackpill culture. Foids can truly never form an original subculture for themselves without leeching off of men. :lul:

Their humour is so painfully unfunny

That guy is p cringe, although ig maybe he's lonely and trying to seek foids who can respect social reject subhumans (they don't exist)

'I'm not like the other moids who like hot girls wahhhh'

But hijacking femcel subs to look for sex is based, though not as based as just hijacking femcels for sex

FEMCELS

WHAT ARE THEY GOOD FOR? GETTING RAPED

*clap clap*

If a woman came here her pms would explode like an angry jihadist Hezbollahmaxxinh.

The ones who would not dm her wouldn't not beause they're not interested but cause they know it would be a scam/searching losers to screenshot and publicly humiliate.

Meanwhile those femcels thought "How ugly must be a dude so desperate to specifically search for us??! ewww."
100%

Femcels still consider themselves highly in demand, and will bitch at males for approaching them

Their situation is just not comparable to actual incels

Foids can truly never form an original subculture for themselves without leeching off of men. :lul:
I would argue the True Crime Community may be an exception to this but then again, all the serial killers and mass pew-pewers they worship are male :feelshaha:

Posts like this are also proof that all femcels are low estrogen Beckies. Most foids want a guy who will animalistically dominate them, not some femdom cuck
The posts femcels make lead me to think they’re looking for an oofy-doofy cuck. In which case, you know definitively they aren’t even volcels (cause they aren’t Chad only) but just larping sexhavers

Posts like this are also proof that all femcels are low estrogen Beckies. Most foids want a guy who will animalistically dominate them, not some femdom cuck
They want Chad's cock and Cuck's bank account.

They want Chad's cock and Cuck's bank account.
Maybe some low-dimorphism prettyboy but probably not Chad. Women don’t fantasize about dominating Chad, they want to be dominated by him

Maybe some low-dimorphism prettyboy but probably not Chad. Women don’t fantasize about dominating Chad, they want to be dominated by him
Foids dominates cucks by depriving them of sex and money, while men dominate foids by forcing women to have sex and giving them money (tradcuckery). They want to be worshipped by feminine men, but will rarely have sex with them.

Lock me in a room with all of them and they'll fucking wish to be celibate. "ok stoppp I admit I'm a fakecel it was just for the l...m.wqhhhhhaaaabfbrrrrrnt"

The posts femcels make lead me to think they’re looking for an oofy-doofy cuck. In which case, you know definitively they aren’t even volcels (cause they aren’t Chad only) but just larping sexhavers
They want an oofy-doofy cuck who just so happens to actually be Chad

Not going to happen

Femcels want the moon on a stick, that's what they want

How can these foids post shit like this and I get permabanned for saying the word "subhuman"
In a normal world thats insane but foids are on a pedastal in 2023 and you are a worthless expendable MOID
Also the word "moid" JFL They are trying to copy it but it does not quite roll off the tongue like the word "foid" or maybe I am just too used to seeing the word foid, or maybe its just stupid since women are more creatures than men.

Lol, thats how you can tell true blue its an actual foid though.

they're not even foids or real femcels

Lmao this guy is trying to be more cucked than the Reddit OP:

'Come on fellow moid, they hate us, we should respect their hatred of us and leave them be'

Reddit is literally just a competition to see which poster can outcuck the other

And that is why I, the God of Soycucks, am also the God of Reddit

They want an oofy-doofy cuck who just so happens to actually be Chad
Delusional as they are I’m doubtful they believe such a man actually exists

Happens to be HTN is probably more accurate

Lmao this guy is trying to be more cucked than the Reddit OP:

'Come on fellow moid, they hate us, we should respect their hatred of us and leave them be'

Reddit is literally just a competition to see which poster can outcuck the other

And that is why I, the God of Soycucks, am also the God of Reddit

Imagine calling other men “moids”

That is 100000% a troon or proto-troon who typed that out

Delusional as they are I’m doubtful they believe such a man actually exists

Happens to be HTN is probably more accurate
Perhaps, but tbf haven't foids like Taylor Swift made whole careers out of crying about how they 'wish' that Chad wasn't a jerk?

Imagine calling other men “moids”

That is 100000% a troon or proto-troon who typed that out
GREETINGS FELLOW MOIDS OF INCELS.IS

:feelsLSD:

These "femcels" only exist to copy incel culture. The same way women can't have any interests without infiltrating male spaces. He's talking about a mythical femcel that just wants a stable relationship with one man. But that's not what they want. They want to be treated like Stacy by multiple men even though their ugly
Literally the only difference between "femcels" and regular ugly women is that their trying to copy incel culture
It’s extremely disrespectful and offensive, who lets femoids do this

They love to appropriate incel culture while ignoring incels in favour of chad

"r/femcelgrippysockjail" When can we destroy foids with an orbital cannon in gta?

reddit cucks have a bias towards men and favor women
simple as that

worst subreddit ive seen worse than XY and IT COMBINED.
>actively posting about wanting to kill men in gruesome detail
i bet you r/shortguys will get banned for far less before this garbage :feelskek:

Foids have no capacity for humour. They'll post some random unfunny meme and uniroically have a "I'm so random xd moment