Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL cuck explains his rationale behind wanting whore that slept with 200 men before

Cucks are a disease upon humanity.

If someone has slept with 200 people I doubt that person takes relationships very seriously. That kind of a person has a very hard time sticking with one partner, if that's what he wants then go ahead and fill your boots.

Kill all cucks

If someone has slept with 200 people I doubt that person takes relationships very seriously. That kind of a person has a very hard time sticking with one partner, if that's what he wants then go ahead and fill your boots.

Just look at how confident he feels saying this shit. Idk who he is but he will rope surely

Problem with men is they project their own sense of fidelity on women. If you stop projecting your own feelings onto women, read and observe how they act. You will start to hate them.

Average man in the west. I think it could get better though, about half of gen z are non cucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back