Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck date a former hooker

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

"
She eventually quit, because she simply couldn't handle it. Still blames herself, since she always achieved stuff through struggle - but sees her choice with this as "taking the easy, wrong way".
:lul::lul:
"
She is so so so so strong! Her character is indeed admirable. Somehow im really drawn towards her haha.

Sometimes the boundaries separating right and wrong is very clear, sometimes its just a fine line while in others, its blurred. Right and wrong can be subjective as it is in this case.

So i hope you'll always be there for her whenever she needs someone (bc of the fact that she never had the warmth provided by the family). Be a 'sanctuary' to her :) . You'll have to do your best to show her that hey, its not you against the world, but rather its 'us' against it.

Kudos to u as u sound like her past isnt a red flag to u (even though it may be to many). I wish yall all the best! :) update us alright!"

JFL at this fucking cuck

" the hate towards men in general."
She didn't hate their money.
Uh sweety, no one owes you anything in life. Girl up and get over it.

He wanted her to open up but finds that he can’t handle it, what an idiot.

This. Whores that hate men are a fucking joke. They didn't force her. She fucked them. It was her free choice to do so because she wanted the money.

LARP he used the term cope probably an IT user or braincel

you could say that he's dabbling in risky business

> sex worker

The Lucypill opened its legs for me but didn't let me in

observe how the foids always want to unveil their degeneracy themselves, they don't even want to put in the small work of keeping a secret

so you don't even need to be a toxic male prying into her past, she's planning to force you to accept her past when the time is right anyway

the hate towards men in general.
Made me kek too. If it was hate towards women because we've been mistreated our entire lives and given nothing but loneliness it is obviously Hate Speech™ and we need to be locked up, raped and killed. But poooor Lucy who WAS FORCED (took money from ugly men to fund her degenerate lifestyle for a whole one year!!) to have sex with u̶g̶l̶y m̶e̶n̶ rapists, it's completely fine to give her what she wants and support her.

atomic blackpill blast

Made me kek too. If it was hate towards women because we've been mistreated our entire lives and given nothing but loneliness it is obviously Hate Speech™ and we need to be locked up, raped and killed. But poooor Lucy who WAS FORCED (took money from ugly men to fund her degenerate lifestyle for a whole one year!!) to have sex with u̶g̶l̶y m̶e̶n̶ rapists, it's completely fine to give her what she wants and support her.

"How to cope?"

Lol this is probably some incel larping as a reddit cuck

JFL at having relationship in 2018

That’s why it only pays to be 7+ in current year because this is the kind of shit that can happen to you. Chad fucks women that used to be hookers but he’s not cohabitating with them or wasting money, it’s one and done.