Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cuck dad makes son apologize to nurse after waking up from surgery

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
All he did was tell her "show me your tits" and the dad soyed his pants and told him to respect wahmen.

wtf this is actual brainwashing. I can't even watch it till the end as the cuck dad stuffs soys into him as he's bounded on the bed

yo wtf I got like this when I had surgery too. Was so close to hitting on the nurses, ded srs

wtf this is actual brainwashing. I can't even watch it till the end as the cuck dad stuffs soys into him as he's bounded on the bed
It's cringey as hell. I wonder how he would've acted if he didn't wake up from surgery. These old cuck dads deserve a nigerian necklacing.
yo wtf I got like this when I had surgery too. Was so close to hitting on the nurses, ded srs
That's the only time we get female contact, they have to let that slide.

the dad soyed his pants and told him to respect wahmen.

All he did was tell her "show me your tits" and the dad soyed his pants and told him to respect wahmen.

After all this time of dodging this shit on YouTube it finally got me here, well played YouTube...... Well played:feelshmm:

What the fuck tbhthb ded srs I swear inceldom users get same video recommendations on YouTube tbhthb ngl tfw

This

When the dad gets old, the son should stick him in a nursing home where the orderlies abuse the patients.

i hope i dont get in a surgery like this one day bc i can imagine myself spewing blackpills and hate towards the nursewhores and mentioning incels

i hope i dont get in a surgery like this one day bc i can imagine myself spewing blackpills and hate towards the nursewhores and mentioning incels
It was my biggest fear. They didn't press charge so I guess it went well.

what a cuck.he did it in order to get attention from foids.

what a cuck.he did it in order to get attention from foids.
I bet that was the main reason he uploaded it, to increase his ally cred.

I bet that was the main reason he uploaded it, to increase his ally cred.
he probably posted it on reddit also. cucks want to get attention and I hate it

The fuck. This oppressed boy woke up from surgery and all the father cares about is REPSECT WAHMEN. Not the health of his son.

I watched that, can't blame him though. You wonder the things you'd say if you were to wake up from surgery.

If I were to accidentally, in a stupor from anesthesia, grab a handful of nurse flesh, I don't think I would be in much trouble from the nurses (they'd understand) nor from the law (where would my mens rea be if I were intoxicated by other people's medication?)

Would've been funny if she actually showed her titzen

Fuck, I hope I never go through this. My mind is for me alone.

Worthless cuck. Apologizing to foids is the same as apologizing to a fuckdoll

Soy cucks should be sterilized. No child deserves that for a father.

I showed my hard cock to my mom after taking those pre-surgery meds, they are the most low inhib drug ever tbh.

"ThAts nAt how U tAlk To A lAdY" :feelstastyman::soy::feelstastyman::soy:

Yeah, except she gets talked to like that on a daily basis by chad and she enjoys it.

The dude seems chill as fuck lol.

I think that dad is one of the infamous Southern libtard cuck dads. :waitwhat:

"ThAts nAt how U tAlk To A lAdY" :feelstastyman::soy::feelstastyman::soy:

Yeah, except she gets talked to like that on a daily basis by chad and she enjoys it.
The chad doctor probably calls her dumpling tits.

did she suck it?
No but she was very interested in seeing it. I was 14, so I was at my prime. Everyone is interested in JB nudity.

It is the anesthetic that makes people say this stuff, right? Why get pissed off? People say similar things when drunk and are not taken seriously.

typical of a cuck.

When i woke up from surgery, I told the nurse she was beautiful, and she laughed. Id probably be hit with harassment today though.

Another time i had surgery, my mom was nagging at me after i woke up. I told her to shut up, and she told me that she wouldn't let me talk to her that way.

Also, the video is missing.