Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cuck Dad gives WHORE daughter congrats after she says she's pregnant

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Not to mention they live in a tiny 8x8 shoebox.  I'm not a supporter of abortion by any means, but dammit this dumb girl just set her family back further ONCE again. Not to mention theres like 2 babies in the background

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh9DteoIDs9v6kiEce

What if she's married though?

RREEEEEEEEE said:

she's not married because she was afraid to tell him

He seems drunk to me.

I support abortion, but that behaviour from her father was extremelly inappropriate.

TheRealChincel said:
He seems drunk to me.

he's not drunk, he Puerto Rican, this is how they act

TheRealChincel said:
He seems drunk to me.

Lmao if that's actually true and he wakes up and hits the shit out of her and kick her out the house.

Stanx22 said:
Lmao if that's actually true and he wakes up and hits the shit out of her and kick her out the house.

Lol now that's some good fuel

IronMike said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Oh ok.I didn't watch the video. Cucked dads are the worst.

the comments are kind of funny. these people remind of the trailer and lowrent trash we have here

A girl I know back in 2015 got knocked up by her then boyfriend. Her parents kicked her out of the house lmaoooo she had to live with her bf for a while before her parents let her back in.

rip, if anything I feel sorry for the child who is gonna have to live in such a shitty environment

IronMike said:
Not to mention they live in a tiny 8x8 shoebox. I'm not a supporter of abortion by any means, but dammit this dumb girl just set her family back further ONCE again. Not to mention theres like 2 babies in the background
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh9DteoIDs9v6kiEce

Drunk christian mexican dad with 6 kids and another on the way supports his daughter's decision to have a kid, what a shocker dood

people without kids should be exempt from certain taxes, I'm sick of paying for these assholes kids

Honestly any decent parent would FORCE their child to get an abortion and never let them leave for entertainment ever again until they can support themself. If they ever got knocked up again, they don't live in the home.

Those poor cuck grandfathers who have to pay for and raise the child while the young mother still acts like a whore and gets knocked up again and again. SMH.

I somehow knew, that that filthy whore would be a Latina. I suspected it when I clicked this thread. I was right. 

With all due respect, it's safe to assume this filthy hag probably got impregnated by some nigger thug, or a white chad.

I very much hope some fellow Hispanic incel would come up and chop up that pregnant whore's stomach and smash that mixed-raced/ mutt fetus, and rip off the hag's face so it could be worn as a mask. 

All incels deserve that much. Revenge.

Saint ??????? said:
I somehow knew, that that filthy whore would be a Latina. I suspected it when I clicked this thread. I was right. 

With all due respect, it's safe to assume this filthy hag probably got impregnated by some nigger thug, or a white chad.

I very much hope some fellow Hispanic incel would come up and chop up that pregnant whore's stomach and smash that mixed-raced/ mutt fetus, and rip off the hag's face so it could be worn as a mask. 

All incels deserve that much. Revenge.

Why so much hate for latinas?

IronMike said:

Because, like Asian females, these whores are the most promiscuous, race-traitor, degenerate females on this planet. They are not attracted to their own race of males.  They do not give their own race of males a chance. They're only attracted to white males, or blacks. Also a whole other variety of reasons, aside from this, i.e., etc...

They do not receive much attention here, I assume. I am very glad that it is so.

Saint ??????? said:
Because, like Asian females, these whores are the most promiscuous, race-traitor, degenerate females on this planet. They are not attracted to their own race of males.  They do not give their own race of males a chance. They're only attracted to white males, or blacks. Also a whole other variety of reasons, aside from this, i.e., etc...

They do not receive much attention here, I assume. I am very glad that it is so.

I knew about the Hapas plight but I never imagined the Latinos had it bad too.  

I remember during my 2nd year in University there was this BAD latina in my class, but of course I never had the guts to talk to her.  Could have run SBC(small black cock) game.

Gotta find a "nice guy" to raise someone else's bastard now.

ItheIthe said:

LOL at stepfathers

Sadist said:
rip, if anything I feel sorry for the child who is gonna have to live in such a shitty environment
Another incel in the making

Saint ??????? said:
IronMike said:
Because, like Asian females, these whores are the most promiscuous, race-traitor, degenerate females on this planet. They are not attracted to their own race of males. They do not give their own race of males a chance. They're only attracted to white males, or blacks.
This.

Latinas are basically the worst parts of blacks and Asians mixed.

[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Puerto [/font][font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Retards are [/font][font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]some of the worst scum on planet [/font][font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]earth below curry fries. [/font]
[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Machismo mystery meat breeders will screw most anything walking on 2 feet. [/font]
[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Really sic how they act and live. RATS!!![/font]

[attachment=2516]

Attachments

• 9CCDE588-10F0-4398-9173-D2C4D2D4EB7E.png
    9CCDE588-10F0-4398-9173-D2C4D2D4EB7E.png
    142 KB · Views: 101
ropecel said:
This.

Latinas are basically the worst parts of blacks and Asians mixed.

And that is why... they all must cease to exist entirely, off the face of this world.  Not through them race-mixing their genes into oblivion by exclusively dating/fucking/mating with niggers and white chads. But the good-old fashioned way: the systematic killing of them all.

Hah. A thing to desire.

IronMike said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:

JFL at getting pregnant while not being married.

IronMike said:
ItheIthe said:
LOL at stepfathers

Gotta ''man up'' and betabux an used up roastie with Chad's spawn.

Cynistic said:
''man up''
This quote actually makes me want to harm cucks and betas. The fact that society has "glorified" raising another man's child for any reason other than pure charity is disgusting and super degenerate. Even for charity, you take the child on your own away from the whore incompetent mother

what ethnicity are these people? mexican?

ropecel said:
Cynistic said:
''man up''
This quote actually makes me want to harm cucks and betas. The fact that society has "glorified" raising another man's child for any reason other than pure charity is disgusting and super degenerate. Even for charity, you take the child on your own away from the whore incompetent mother

I will never betabux and I will never raise some1 else's child even if the woman is a 10/10 stacey.
It idd says alot about the woman if she gets knocked up by a man who leaves her/she leaves.
Shes probably too dumb to realize how great of a responsiblity a child is.

IronMike said:
I knew about the Hapas plight but I never imagined the Latinos had it bad too.  

Oh we do, however, most Latinos don't notice this. It's why there are so little, if none, latino incels in incel forums. I'm the one that has seen the light.

About the "sbc thing"... You know no hispanic incel like myself in there right mind would appreciate that, especially if used to get a Latina mate. ..

After all, you'll just be one more reason why Latinos are becoming incel. Let's all abolish race-mixing, shall we?

That Latina hag that you saw probably race-mixed eventually anyway, whether if you got "her" or not. That's how all of them are; a bunch of race-mixing, race-traitor whores.