Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cuck cosigns a $42,000 vehicle to make his wife happy. His wife later dies and Can't afford payments

Other people have problems because they're dogshit stupid and do stupid things.
I have problems because life hates me.
It's unfair.

No sympathy for him at all. That bitch passing away in her sleep is the best thing that happened to him. I’m sure he’ll continue to be a betabuxx in the future for another roastie.

Trucks are the niggers of cars, jfl at having one without need for the storage capacity.

It's unfair.
OP's bird kicking off in her twenties is pretty unlucky, ngl. (Assuming it's a real story)

Foid literally died in her sleep
while it remains a remote dream for most incels
even death prefers women and give them the most painless passing jfl

42 grand for a ford ranger with low level trim. The car market is absolute shit these days

OP's bird kicking off in her twenties is pretty unlucky, ngl. (Assuming it's a real story)
I don't even have a bird, he should be lucky he had one, but ok let's say it was unlucky, it's still borderline braindamaged to co-sign on an expensive vehicle like that, even if she didn't die, they could've had a breakup and then they had to argue who's taking the car when nobody can pay for it on his own yada yada yada it was stupid, I would never do such stupid things tbh ngl

It's unfair.
true same here

How the fuck do you die in your sleep randomly in your presumably late 20s, early 30s?:dafuckfeels:
Dude was a retard to let his wife buy that truck but no way he could have seen that coming.

No sympathy for him at all. That bitch passing away in her sleep is the best thing that happened to him. I’m sure he’ll continue to be a betabuxx in the future for another roastie.
agreed. he will probably be a cuck again. it's in his nature
Trucks are the niggers of cars, jfl at having one without need for the storage capacity.
True, I see many trash drive em. Sometimes they even put their dogs in their without any binds
Foid literally died in her sleep
while it remains a remote dream for most incels
even death prefers women and give them the most painless passing jfl
:reeeeee:
I don't even have a bird, he should be lucky he had one, but ok let's say it was unlucky, it's still borderline braindamaged to co-sign on an expensive vehicle like that, even if she didn't die, they could've had a breakup and then they had to argue who's taking the car when nobody can pay for it on his own yada yada yada it was stupid, I would never do such stupid things tbh ngl
true same. many ways this idea could have gone wrong jfl
How the fuck do you die in your sleep randomly in your presumably late 20s, early 30s?:dafuckfeels:
Dude was a retard to let his wife buy that truck but no way he could have seen that coming.
his wife must have been a landwhale who died from corona.

Who the fuck still buys new cars earning a normal salary and also paying rent? As if rent, utilities and groceries already don't take out a huge part of your income to also buy a new car whose payment is like paying another rent. Also the car will quickly lose value and you will sell it second hand for much less than it costed. Unless you don't have to pay rent or have a very good salary, buying a new car seems like a very retarded financial decision. Or even if you had the money you could put it in something more productive.

He needs to sell it asap. Why the fuck would he keep it and continue paying it down with 8% interest as it loses value every single day?
Fools are easily parted with their money :feelsjuice:

Who the fuck still buys new cars earning a normal salary and also paying rent? As if rent, utilities and groceries already don't take out a huge part of your income to also buy a new car whose payment is like paying another rent. Also the car will quickly lose value and you will sell it second hand for much less than it costed. Unless you don't have to pay rent or have a very good salary, buying a new car seems like a very retarded financial decision. Or even if you had the money you could put it in something more productive.
true only giga dumb fucks do that shit. if u like a vehicle but can't afford it. just rent it out once every few months as a cope.

It's unfair.
Would you payoff the truck ?

the used car bubble is almost as bad as the pussy bubble

I know it was a bad idea. I tried to tell her that. She wanted it and I was always willing to do anything to make her happy, even at my own expense.
Based and blackpilled
Cucked and bluepilled

At least I can sleep in comfort knowing I'm not as retarded as this guy. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::smonk::smonk::smonk:

It's unfair.
True. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::smonk::smonk:

42k for a Ford jfl wtf

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back