Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck claims that men can’t have an opinion on abortion.

D

Deleted member 818

Self-banned
-
According to this cuck, men shouldn’t have a say on abortion whether it’s their child or not. Only women get to decide if the baby gets aborted or not. Gynocentrism at it’s finest.

Attachments

• 39313FCF-4E17-4550-884E-21371EEBCD61.jpeg
    39313FCF-4E17-4550-884E-21371EEBCD61.jpeg
    150.7 KB · Views: 104
i think abortion should be settled between either a dice roll or a game of heads or tails!

Cucks need to be isolated from society and treated as outcast

how delusional.

killing infants is immoral and enables females to be complete sluts with zero consequences.

But women can decide whether or not the dude gets stuck paying for it. Yeah, fuck that shit.

Do you complain to the soil when it fails to produce harvest? They're nothing more than the dirt in which we plant our seed. Meaningless. Plant another seed and let the soil ruin itself.

This is some ingsoc shit, i bet this guy would be okay with arresting men who are opposed to abortion.
He contradicts himself too by being a man and having an opinion on the matter.

What a faggot.

I want to slit his throat and kick him off the golden gate bridge.
Maybe tie him to a bullet train railway

Yeah because that fucking aborted baby's father doesn't have the right to decide whether his kid is born or not.

Remember guys, its her choice her body, yada yada whatever the cunt says, because ya know.. "male privilege" despite the man in that same relationship having no right to his baby that the bitch just murdered. Fucking whores. All women are baby murderers.

Yeah because that fucking aborted baby's father doesn't have the right to decide whether his kid is born or not.
This. Not even if he's married. wtf is that?

This argument should had been s ok be awhile ago. It boils down to women rights to have control over their body, but the opposition see abortion as murder and some men just want the option of parenthood. The Fetus have been DEbated is It a live or not, so The debate we should be having is murder under specific circumstances acceptable. It is acceptable in the case of self defense, So I would not rule out that it could be agreed on