Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck and foid mods at r/IncelExit couldn't handle me — HighIQcels GTFIH!

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
The post I made, pretty nuanced and open to debate, didn't called foids foids or cucks cucks. I made one social argument and one bio-chemical argument:

Cuck trying to refute me:

Foid trying to refute me by saying "adult love is zuperior, inkwell"!:

The Blackpill remains undefeatable.

One thing I've learned is that debates don't exist. People never change their mind, all they really do by speaking or even formally "debating" is trying to impose their viewpoint. Once a person has made up their mind, it's almost impossible to change it. Much less when it comes to things they view as "extreme".

One thing I've learned is that debates don't exist. People never change their mind, all they really do by speaking or even formally "debating" is trying to impose their viewpoint. Once a person has made up their mind, it's almost impossible to change it. Much less when it comes to things they view as "extreme".

"People don't change, nothing changes...people don't forgive, nothing gets forgiven" - John Marston.

"People don't change, nothing changes...people don't forgive, nothing gets forgiven" - John Marston.
HAVE SOME GODDAMN FAITH!
-Dutch van der Linde

You can't mature if you don't have developmental experiences, ffs.

link to thread pl0x

I change my mind all of the time when presented with facts and proper evidence. Logic does not care about my feelings or viewpoints. The truth is the truth.

You can’t run away from the blackpill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back