Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cuban roastie who only date white guys

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
Another case of the JBW theory, she says white guys are superior to brown guys because she doesn't want to be around them.

Water is blue
Fire is red
I Wana die

Yay, the one strawman example to "disprove" JBE.

Doesn't matter, she still wouldn't date me.

when she says white guys, international male model looks are always implied.

@HarvesterOfInceldom is another /pol/tard who never leaves his house.
I just got back from my college and I saw a 8/10 white girl talking with an asian man and laughing at everything he said. The day before it was a blonde girl with a dark black African exchange student. All you gotta do is just be ethnic.

The day before it was a blonde girl with a dark black African exchange student. All you gotta do is just be ethnic.

jfl. thats JBB broseph. JBC and JBR are memes. running ethnic game only works if black cos BIG BLACK COCK

Why are lil' nigs always interviewing foids asking their racial preferences?

jfl. thats JBB broseph. JBC and JBR are memes. running ethnic game only works if black cos BIG BLACK COCK
Did you even read the first half of the post? Even the fucking asian is getting prime white pussy

Did you even read the first half of the post? Even the fucking asian is getting prime white pussy

i know an asian whos got a white gf. so what? the exception doesnt become the rule. cope harder.

I guess she can tell that every ethnic man around her has a terrible personality

I just got back from my college and I saw a 8/10 white girl talking with an asian man and laughing at everything he said. The day before it was a blonde girl with a dark black African exchange student. All you gotta do is just be ethnic.
LOOOOL don't you dare fucking group JBB in with us ethnics
Blacks arguably have more SMV than whites in the west given: (sounding/acting like a thug) and (Having a BBC)
As for the rest of us ethnics
JFL at thinking curries could do what blacks do LOOOL

LOOOOL don't you dare fucking group JBB in with us ethnics
Blacks arguably have more SMV than whites in the west given: (sounding/acting like a thug) and (Having a BBC)
As for the rest of us ethnics
JFL at thinking curries could do what blacks do LOOOL
Exactly, blacks have it as easy as whites tbh despite what they say.

Blacks arguably have more SMV than whites in the west

giphy.gif

You should be banned for posting such utter nonsense. You and maybe 1 or 2 people on this forum of 200 would ever say something this stupid.

Exactly, blacks have it as easy as whites tbh despite what they say.
it's a bit more complicated than that tbh IMO
Blacks only have it easier than whites or as easy, if they're "Thug/act black" and have BBC... If they don't act/sound thug like FaceandLms for example then they don't have that Halo effect anymore..
Also if they don't have BBC (7 inches or above) then again... they're not going to have as much success.

For white men though
They can always go to SEA and be treated like walking gods and chads despite pretty much anything pertaining to their looks.

Overall; Whites and blacks are by far in the best positions
giphy.gif

You should be banned for posting such utter nonsense. You and maybe 1 or 2 people on this forum of 200 would ever say something this stupid.
Blacks have more SMV than whites in the west ONLY if
-They act/sound black and are somewhat "Thug"
-Have BBC

I've seen VARIOUS innumerable amounts of 4/10 black guys with 8/10 white girls/indian girls/arab girls just because they're black (the qualities i listed above)
You keep coping thinking otherwise though and denying that blacks are SLAYING in the west, most members here are white.. you will rarely see any black members as incels.
The only reason a black guy would be incel is
-NO BBC or a sub 6 inch dick
-Sounds like a white guy/acts like a white guy

Last edited:
it's a bit more complicated than that tbh IMO
Blacks only have it easier than whites or as easy, if they're "Thug/act black" and have BBC... If they don't act/sound thug like FaceandLms for example then they don't have that Halo effect anymore..
Also if they don't have BBC (7 inches or above) then again... they're not going to have as much success.

For white men though
They can always go to SEA and be treated like walking gods and chads despite pretty much anything pertaining to their looks.

Overall; Whites and blacks are by far in the best positions

Blacks have more SMV than whites in the west ONLY if
-They act/sound black and are somewhat "Thug"
-Have BBC

I've seen VARIOUS innumerable amounts of 4/10 black guys with 8/10 white girls/indian girls/arab girls just because they're black (the qualities i listed above)
You keep coping thinking otherwise though and denying that blacks are SLAYING in the west, most members here are white.. you will rarely see any black members as incels.
The only reason a black guy would be incel is
-NO BBC or a sub 6 inch dick
-Sounds like a white guy/acts like a white guy

#1) You overrate the appearance of the girls you see.

#2) You think ugly short Somalis who simply dress like thugs will somehow not be MOGGED TO DEATH by groups of large-framed, tall, 7/10+ white guys? (which are typical on a night out in a city)

#3) You think girls magically know your cocksize? Cock size means nothing unless humans begin walking the streets naked.

This is just some ghetto-London fantasy straight from Peckham or Tower Hamlets.

These lil' nigs you worship are not even let into the nightclubs where Stacy's go because they are poor, look subhuman and out of place:

maxresdefault.jpg

LOL.

#2) You think ugly short Somalis who simply dress like thugs will somehow not be MOGGED TO DEATH by groups of large-framed, tall, 7/10+ white guys? (which are typical on a night out in a city)

#3) You think girls magically know your cocksize? Cock size means nothing unless humans begin walking the streets naked.

These lil' nigs you worship are not even let into the nightclubs where Stacy's go because they are poor, look subhuman and out of place:

maxresdefault.jpg

LOL.
First of all, i don't even include Somalians.. They are by far the most subhuman blacks and women can smell their subhumanity from a mile away... They're in the same camp as curries for all i'm concerned.
And "Hood" girls can be stacies/Beckys too, the hood girls i've seen have IMPECCABLE bodies despite being white.
And they OVERWHELMINGLY go for black guys, they'll claw over a white chad to get to a 5/10 black thug just because "teehee once you go black"
Low IQ cope if you think otherwise, you're probably just a white guy that wishes this wasn't reality.
Sorry buddy boyo, it is.

First of all, i don't even include Somalians.. They are by far the most subhuman blacks and women can smell their subhumanity from a mile away... They're in the same camp as curries for all i'm concerned.
And "Hood" girls can be stacies/Beckys too, the hood girls i've seen have IMPECCABLE bodies despite being white.
And they OVERWHELMINGLY go for black guys, they'll claw over a white chad to get to a 5/10 black thug just because "teehee once you go black"
Low IQ cope if you think otherwise, you're probably just a white guy that wishes this wasn't reality.
Sorry buddy boyo, it is.

You have convinced me. Very solid post.

giphy.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

LOL.
Somalis are like the curries of blacks. They're always malnourished and their skulls are fucked. Never seen a white girl with a Somali. However, they love that Bantu BBC

she gets praised for being "in lust" but criticizes the guy for feeling the same. JFL, and they say women are "sexually repressed." Such BS, burn this fucking planet