Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming CSGO for free

GoonCel

GoonCel

People Say I'm No Good
boys csgo is for free and non prime is now basically only HvH so if u want to cheat get a free cheat and csgo and just play till you get banned and make new acc JFL

They have ruined the game, me and some friends played it yesterday and the game is unplayable now, you can see through smokes if you have set shadow high and shader detail high (although I think they fixed it), Armor, nades, and weapons flash on and off and the screen will go insanely bright when looking to the sides, also the mini map has been moved down so up in the left corner you can see a timer saying match starting and counting up, I have lost a significantly amount of fps since the update as I always do when they "update" the game. And the new battleroyale (danger zone) is unplayable for me I got 37-80 fps and then my game would crash after a few minutes.

I HATE updates..On anything! Every time something updates whether it being windows, a game etc. the shit doesn´t work there is always something wrong with it, why fix what isn´t broken?

Also since the game is now free I am sure we will see more hackers (if that is even possible) plus they have removed prime.

They have ruined the game, me and some friends played it yesterday and the game is unplayable now, you can see through smokes if you have set shadow high and shader detail high (although I think they fixed it), Armor, nades, and weapons flash on and off and the screen will go insanely bright when looking to the sides, also the mini map has been moved down so up in the left corner you can see a timer saying match starting and counting up, I have lost a significantly amount of fps since the update as I always do when they "update" the game. And the new battleroyale (danger zone) is unplayable for me I got 37-80 fps and then my game would crash after a few minutes.

I HATE updates..On anything! Every time something updates whether it being windows, a game etc. the shit doesn´t work there is always something wrong with it, why fix what isn´t broken?

Also since the game is now free I am sure we will see more hackers (if that is even possible) plus they have removed prime.
yeah bro had the same issues(still like the game tho) and they didnt remove prime they gave prime to anyone that had csgo before the update. but srsly if u start to play now u might aswell get a cheat client because non prime is literal HvH every round. prime is nice tho

yeah bro had the same issues(still like the game tho) and they didnt remove prime they gave prime to anyone that had csgo before the update. but srsly if u start to play now u might aswell get a cheat client because non prime is literal HvH every round. prime is nice tho
Yeah when my buddy told me yesterday that CS GO is now free the first thing I said was now everyone is going to hack and just get a new account. Also ranks was already broken but now everyone will have a smurf to play against lower ranks, they literally has ruined the game now.

i already had a second account but now i have some more for cheaing in non prime its so retarded
Yeah when my buddy told me yesterday that CS GO is now free the first thing I said was now everyone is going to hack and just get a new account. Also ranks was already broken but now everyone will have a smurf to play against lower ranks, they literally has ruined the game now.

i already had a second account but now i have some more for cheaing in non prime its so retarded
I am considering getting an extra account too so I can own some noobs.

I used to be LEM but now I have deranked to DMG I don´t care about rank anymore or winning the game or losing it I just want to play good which to me means at least 20 kills for a good game. It is so much better to play this way because I used to be obsessed with winning the game so I could up my rank hopefully to global but now I just don´t care and it´s better that way I even like when I derank that just means I will face weaker enemies and have even a better time.

I also have a little over 1500 hours.

I used to be LEM but now I have deranked to DMG I don´t care about rank anymore or winning the game or losing it I just want to play good which to me means at least 20 kills for a good game. It is so much better to play this way because I used to be obsessed with winning the game so I could up my rank hopefully to global but now I just don´t care and it´s better that way I even like when I derank that just means I will face weaker enemies and have even a better time.

I also have a little over 1500 hours.
ok im like aroud mg1-mg2 when i play actively

ok im like aroud mg1-mg2 when i play actively
Good rank to play against haha. Although there is an insane amount of hackers in the lower ranks especially silver.

How many hours do you have?

Good rank to play against haha. Although there is an insane amount of hackers in the lower ranks especially silver.

How many hours do you have?
about 800h started this february. was console gamer before csgo my first shooter on pc

about 800h started this february. was console gamer before csgo my first shooter on pc
Damn hard first fps game to start out with and shitty time period to play PC games. I still miss Battlefield Bad Company 2, Max Payne 2, Battlefield 2, Counter Strike Source, Day of Defeat Source, GTA Vice City and San Andreas which I all played on PC.

>tfw prime account with loyalty badge so i wont get put into the free player pleb queue :feelsokman:

also RIP community servers theyre going to get raped by cheaters

I stopped caring about CS:GO a while ago. Prime was infested with wallhackers anyway. Rage toggles where always a threat. Aim toggling was consistent in the silver, and nova ranks. I still like to comp, or casual because CS:GO is my default activity / hobby in life. I am too addicted, and have nothing else to go to.