Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CS cels help me choose programming language

im done

im done

God hates you
-
So my uni is providing these courses to choose from :feelshehe:
as you guys suggested previously I took c++ :feelsUnreal:and it went horribly
And now I'm once again asking for your guidance

1)JAVA OOP
2)Image Processing and Data Visualization Using MATLAB
3)Rust (the tranny language)
4)Golang

No programming for your face

@Grim_Reaper
This nigga suggested me to do a djikstra algorithm project I told the teacher and he told it isn't a algorithm project and told me to do something different so I ended up doing a tic tac toe game kek:feelskek:

nigger gibberish

This nigga suggested me to do a djikstra algorithm project I told the teacher and he told it isn't a algorithm project and told me to do something different so I ended up doing a tic tac toe game kek:feelskek:
i c

As AI becomes increasingly sophisticated, coding is poised to become obsolete. ChatGPT is already competent enough to generate scripts that I can enhance on my own, despite lacking any coding experience or knowledge.
(chatgpt generated reply lol)

As AI becomes increasingly sophisticated, coding is poised to become obsolete. ChatGPT is already competent enough to generate scripts that I can enhance on my own, despite lacking any coding experience or knowledge.
Over

1)JAVA OOP
4)Golang
1,3,4 are largely the same. all programming languages are extremely similar just with different syntax/extra steps (like garbage collection)

whatever language you use is dependent on what project you have to undertake. you don't 'choose' a language, it chooses you. for example you would code in java if modding Minecraft, code in c# (similar to java) if making a unity game, code in python if making a simple app (cus the libraries for it)

Can you help me choose as far as you know about them
I mean among these
1)JAVA OOP
4)Golang
In which I can easily score marks as I know some c++ i don't think I need to put more effort learning java

Blasian gibberish

(Luffy is Brazilian though)

overall python, java, JavaScript are the most common industrial languages because of their framework. python for desktop apps, JavaScript for frontend (react angular) interactivity and backend (nodeJS), java for traditional older but stable backend such as spring framework

What do you want to do?
I may sound funny but I really don't know anything about java and other languages i don't have any projects in hand or anything else these are the subjects uni offers to pick from i think I'll do good in Java if I know prior c++ which I know pretty much to daily through java and score good marks

java and other statically typed languages teach the best hobby because you just can't trust dynamic typing to get things right. Even in dynamic typed languages you have to specify what data you want.

if your frontend didn't convert a integer input to a string and that shit gets to backend, it's gonna make an error

overall python, java, JavaScript are the most common industrial languages because of their framework. python for desktop apps, JavaScript for frontend (react angular) interactivity and backend (nodeJS), java for traditional older but stable backend such as spring framework
Do you think prior knowledge of c++ will help me through java and what are the benefits of choosing Java over other two programming languages and are they any better than Java for future aspects

Do you think prior knowledge of c++ will help me through java and what are the benefits of choosing Java over other two programming languages and are they any better than Java for future aspects
well java syntax is more traditional compared to c++. also younndont need to do garbage collection cus if the data is unused it just gets X = null; automatically (you don't need to do this)

and like I said, it doesn't matter which you choose because languages are literally the same.

What matters is what job you get and what experience you grind using the language, for example, I have a year of 'experience' in java working as a programmer.

There's some quirks in java but you can pick it up easily

the only reason the programming languages sound 'different' is because the nerdcels make them sound harder than it is (programmercels r arrogant lmao) garbage collection is literally X=null; but it's hyped as something super difficult which is bs.

however it's the frameworks you need to learn

Why I'm switching to engineering lmao

1)JAVA OOP
4)Golang
HMMMMMM bad choices

They are setting you up to fail and be NICHED INTO OBLIVION

WHERE IS C, WHERE IS C++ WHERE IS JAVASCRIPT

These will actually serve you well in industry these other language are EXTREMELY NICHE

WHERE IS C, WHERE IS C++ WHERE IS JAVASCRIPT
They thought C and Javascript as compulsory courses in my 3rd semester
And i opted C++ as a elective

They thought C and Javascript as compulsory courses in my 3rd semester
And i opted C++ as a elective

yes C is EVERY LANGUAGE MASTER C AND YOU MASTER EVERYTHING

thee frameworks are spergs sperging out herr derr mine is better bro no no mine is better bro

THEN ASK ONE QUESTION, WHAT IS EVERY LANGUAGE BUILT ON AND THEY ALL SAY C

THEN IT ALL GOES QUIET THEN ITS OVER

So the answer is always learn C