Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cryptocels, how are you coping now that the bubble has burst?

I've only messed with stocks.

Been in stocks since 2013, gone literally nowhere in a huge bull market. I got $24,500 inheritance, started account with that, been everywhere between $16,000 and $46,000, I'm back at $26,000

NEET the entire time, no living expenses, I never spend any of the money. It's all been in VRX +$9000 margin loan since the middle of 2017, lmao I'm not selling, been through margin calls and all, I'd rather go broke than sell VRX

I'd literally be homeless and still not sell my VRX shares

My brother messes with crypto though, lost other people's money too, he sounds like he's about to kill himself. That's how I felt at $16,000 account value.

Last edited:
Time to cost average down!

Hey hey heyyyyyyyyyy!

My mom was cry begging me for money to cost average down. Can you imagine if I had given it to her? Bitcoin just kept falling, she would have lost even more.

I've only messed with stocks.

Been in stocks since 2013, gone literally nowhere in a huge bull market. I got $24,500 inheritance, started account with that, been everywhere between $16,000 and $46,000, I'm back at $26,000

NEET the entire time, no living expenses, I never spend any of the money. It's all been in VRX +$9000 margin loan since the middle of 2017, lmao I'm not selling, been through margin calls and all, I'd rather go broke than sell VRX

My brother messes with crypto though, lost other people's money too, he sounds like he's about to kill himself. That's how I felt at $16,000 account value.

I'm basically 100% in cash waiting for something... not sure what I'm waiting for but if something happens where cash becomes king then I may be able to benefit.

My mom was cry begging me for money to cost average down. Can you imagine if I had given it to her? Bitcoin just kept falling, she would have lost even more.

Yeah I still think about your mum's BTC investment. What is the current position? Last you said she put 100k in around the peak...

I'm basically 100% in cash waiting for something... not sure what I'm waiting for but if something happens where cash becomes king then I may be able to benefit.
Dude buy VRX lmao trust me you won't lose money trust me

Attachments

• 2017-11-08-130151_1920x1080_scrot.png
    2017-11-08-130151_1920x1080_scrot.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 70
Yeah I still think about your mum's BTC investment. What is the current position? Last you said she put 100k in around the peak...

She just keeps lying to me and telling me bullshit. I'm not even sure if she's aware how much she's lost. She's in complete delusion.

Dude buy VRX lmao trust me you won't lose money trust me

Thanks for the tip. But I think I would rather give all my money to a 50yr old camwhore than invest into the pharmaceutical industry. They are literally doing the devil's work.

She just keeps lying to me and telling me bullshit. I'm not even sure if she's aware how much she's lost. She's in complete delusion.

It really sucks. She could have provided some real utility to your life by spending that money on something useful. Instead, it's all been syphoned away by some investment banker Chadlite.

Thanks for the tip. But I think I would rather give all my money to a 50yr old camwhore than invest into the pharmaceutical industry. They are literally doing the devil's work.
Yeah they were the most evil pharma company and all previous management was fired because of it, that's why stock dropped from $250 to $9

All old management has been replaced, the new management is just trying to salvage the mess leftover.

The mess leftover is extremely undervalued though, trading at very low P/E, concern was due to legacy lawsuits and the amount of debt (they have a lot) and people thought it couldn't be paid off = possible bankrupt risk

Joe Papa and Paul Herendeen are genius niggers though I trust them. They've done amazing work to fix the company. Most transparent company on the market.

Turnaround of a lifetime.

It really sucks. She could have provided some real utility to your life by spending that money on something useful. Instead, it's all been syphoned away by some investment banker Chadlite.

I know man. At my current wage, $100k is a decade worth of savings.

Wow I just checked the price again and its sub 8k. Cant believe this tbh, Idk how people in crypto cope

I took a brief glimpse into the cryptocult today and cryptocels still seem to be coping with denial.

"HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL!!!"

"Buy the dip!!!"

"gonna buy that lambo with my cryptogainz next year!!!"

"LOL @ All these normies with weak hands cashing out instead of HODLing"

"It's just an adjustment!"

"Fiat is worthless!!"

"50k by end of 2018!!"

RYjrbLl.jpg

Anyone trying to explain what's really going on to these people is angrily shouted down. Bitcoin is never going back up to 20k, the bubble is bursting and no matter how you try to explain it to these people, they just don't get it and continue to deny reality.

Z9689r6.jpg

But one day reality is inevitably going to sink in....and crypto-suicides will become a trend.

It'll never go away. Nearly every online drug / roids / supplement or even shady ecommerce sites takes bitcoin.

It'll never go away. Nearly every online drug / roids / supplement or even shady ecommerce sites takes bitcoin.

There is a massive difference between using bitcoin as a currency, and buying bitcoin cos you think it's going to be worth 100k in the future.

Practical uses for bitcoin/crypto, before speculating tards drove the price up:

- You can buy illegal drugs online with bitcoin and get them mailed to your house
- You can hide your funds from the IRS or government in bitcoin
- You can transfer funds anywhere in the world without any regulation
- You can transfer funds while remaining anonymous from law enforcement
- You can buy Amazon gift cards, video games on Steam, donations to various people and services, and purchase many other things, with bitcoin, while retaining more privacy and security than you would with a debit card

I never said it was an investment vehicle. All I said is bitcoin or at the very least crypto will never go away since it's essential for buying drugs online.

My mom still hasn't paid me the $10k she stole from me saying she needed it to pay taxes. In reality I think she bought bitcoin. She probably even thought she was "buying it for [me]". Goddamn, I hate this bitch so much. I keep thinking about how she's completely fucked my family over. She also stole $6k from my sister which she paid back thankfully but wtf.

Aside from the straight up losses, she has a ton of taxes to pay on her trades. She kept doing things where she would buy $20-$1k of a shitcoin and she bough dozens of different coins. All of those shitty buys incur taxes.

My mom still hasn't paid me the $10k she stole from me saying she needed it to pay taxes. In reality I think she bought bitcoin. She probably even thought she was "buying it for [me]". Goddamn, I hate this bitch so much. I keep thinking about how she's completely fucked my family over. She also stole $6k from my sister which she paid back thankfully but wtf.

Aside from the straight up losses, she has a ton of taxes to pay on her trades. She kept doing things where she would buy $20-$1k of a shitcoin and she bough dozens of different coins. All of those shitty buys incur taxes.

you mean the sells trigger taxable actions?

regardless, what can you say against your mom? as an incel, she's the only one who cares about you, so you're fucked

you mean the sells trigger taxable actions?

regardless, what can you say against your mom? as an incel, she's the only one who cares about you, so you're fucked

Yes, every trade for a crypto to another crypto is taxable. It's not fair but it is.

She doesn't love me as a person. She only cares vainly about me representing a copy of herself.

Yes, every trade for a crypto to another crypto is taxable. It's not fair but it is.

She doesn't love me as a person. She only cares vainly about me representing a copy of herself.

only if you sell a coin and buy with another coin, sure... unless the IRS considered it trading "like for like". no one seems to know yet,

regardless,

yeah that's a horrible situation, i'd do anything for my parents, i can't imagine ones who hated me. i'd probably just suicide. you have my sympathies

only if you sell a coin and buy with another coin, sure... unless the IRS considered it trading "like for like". no one seems to know yet,

regardless,

yeah that's a horrible situation, i'd do anything for my parents, i can't imagine ones who hated me. i'd probably just suicide. you have my sympathies

Everything I've read is that you can't treat crypto trades as "in kind". Maybe for 2017 but I doubt it. For 2018 it's definitely not going to be allowed.

Man your situation is really depressing! Does your mum provide you any financial benefit? E.g., do you get to live with her rent free?

Post your face when you sold in time or never got into bitcoin pyramid scheme from the beginning.

4508b6d4a21783f3ce82c5678523be42c4750ec799dfa69dba99fd5a485ba2c4

i jumped ship at 19k. best decision of my life.

not that it really changes im an incel and dream of getting vested.

Hodling of course.

I'm gonna just average down and keep buying as it hits the bottom. I'm confident it will rise ath.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back