Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Crypto is crashing, Inflation is out of control, Race war breaking out

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
2022 is off to a great start.

Unironically
6cb

Fuck I am losing so much money in crypto rn and everyday stuff is getting expensive. I am forced to eat cheap shit like beans and rice

Hopefully this crypto shit blow up by the end of this year

sell all your crypto

Cryptos, especially Monero, are a good way to make clandestine transactions, but I have never considered them an "investment": they are too volatile and immaterial.

Fuck I am losing so much money in crypto rn and everyday stuff is getting expensive. I am forced to eat cheap shit like beans and rice

Hopefully this crypto shit blow up by the end of this year
EB934E2E 30C4 4506 A2CC 83EF699FE334

The first time I whitnessed a thread ascending from the sewers

This was moved from the sewers. Don't give me a warning for the pill @mods

Cryptos, especially Monero, are a good way to make clandestine transactions, but I have never considered them an "investment": they are too volatile and immaterial.
so the only way it could work for its original purpose is to only use it as a method of transaction and then to convert it as quick as possible?

:feelsohh: lost 55k or so this month ..
somebody bang my line :feelscomfy:
0x70F19f107702019f6A2065A8C566B6afE6784052

so the only way it could work for its original purpose is to only use it as a method of transaction and then to convert it as quick as possible?
Buying crypto for investment is like gambling. They are good for transactions but they are not good store of value.

2022 is off to a great start.
I actually thought back in 2019 that 2020 would be a better decade for me. Boy was I told to fuck off fast with that delusion :lul:

What a great way to destroy American money over printing! Cheaper than a shredder!

I'd go a bit further and say the same about stocks. E[UWSL]verything is volatile and highly sensitive to political happenings and disasters. Investments are only worth it if you already have enormous money enough to gain meaningful amounts from secure investments.[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]The market is truly, literally, completely unpredictable.[/UWSL]

Yes, which would characterize it not as a currency but merely as an over glorified paypal alternative

I actually thought back in 2019 that 2020 would be a better decade for me. Boy was I told to fuck off fast with that delusion :lul:
Hahaha! You silly goy! The Jews unleash havoc upon the goym cattle every ten or eleven ( 10 - 1 = 9 while 10 + 1 = 11) years!

2001 - September 11th Attacks (Jewish conspiracy)

2011 - 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami ( a fucking Israeli was working security at the power plant in Fukushima). The Arab Spring heated up shortly after, Obama needed something to distract the goym.

2020 - The chinks released COVID-19. Jewish overlord, Anthony Fauci, used to work in the Wuhan lab, and it was his job to make sure the new agenda was implemented.

The Jews were a bit early this time around, probably because they had to get Trump out of office.

:feelsgah:"Goy are so easy to control, that's why we are God's chosen people.":feelsgah:

IMG 2789

IMG 2598

IMG 2814

P
I'd go a bit further and say the same about stocks. E[UWSL]verything is volatile and highly sensitive to political happenings and disasters. Investments are only worth it if you already have enormous money enough to gain meaningful amounts from secure investments.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]The market is truly, literally, completely unpredictable.[/UWSL]

Yes, which would characterize it not as a currency but merely as an over glorified paypal alternative
What do you mean with "secure investments"?

one can only hope ya? :feelsautistic:
fade em all

"secure investments"?
Conservative Buy-And-Hold Forever Stocks:

[UWSL]Berkshire Hathaway Inc. Class B[/UWSL]
$305.00
NYSE: BRK.B

[UWSL]PepsiCo, Inc[/UWSL]
[UWSL]$175.00[/UWSL]
NASDAQ: PEP
[UWSL][/UWSL]

Conservative Buy-And-Hold Forever Stocks: