Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel crying rn

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Im in spanish class and a blonde chad with anorexic jawline transfered to my class, my oneitis looked at him fondly as he walked in. I think she might have gotten a crush on him as is for other girl in the class. Im so sad right now, Why can't I be chad in win my oneitis heart, instead im a disgusting repulsive SUBHUMAN

kill kill killl

it's over, she probably already got railed by him. brutal.

Im in spanish class and a blonde chad with anorexic jawline transfered to my class, my oneitis looked at him fondly as he walked in. I think she might have gotten a crush on him as is for other girl in the class. Im so sad right now, Why can't I be chad in win my oneitis heart, instead im a disgusting repulsive SUBHUMAN
I think you need to stop wallowing in self-pity and accept reality.
Also stop with the 'oneitis' bullshit

bruh just stop with this oneitis shit and focus on other bitches

You are a bitch plain and simple. You sat around and jerked off and never asked her out. She has eyes on his white cock now. Just move on

It's pretty weak to cry over a random foid tbh. Be a little depressed and close yourself off from people sure. But crying? Pussy

I cried today because everything is shit in my life and there is no solution

@Sneir get in quick and collect precious incel's warm tears to buy a coupons for a free speed trip (in video game)

He is already penetrating her tight pussiny as speak

It's pretty weak to cry over a random foid tbh. Be a little depressed and close yourself off from people sure. But crying? Pussy
She’s not random

Its over for you nigger and then you say you hate simps

You are a bitch plain and simple. You sat around and jerked off and never asked her out. She has eyes on his white cock now. Just move on
I asked HER OUT I DID

she had a bf when i asked her out

Exactly she not and has never been yours. But your crying. That's your weakness not her fault
she said she'll date me when she become single :fuk::feelsugh::feelscry: shes single now but i've became too subhuman to date

You mean, with tears and shit?

Kidsandmuhoneitis.is

Exactly she not and has never been yours. But your crying. That's your weakness not her fault
why is this world so cruel

i cant until i looksmaxx im undateable right now
How long is that gonna take then? You realize she can get a new bf at any moment

This typa shit is what used to keep me going thru school it occupies your mind at least. It was always over but it weirdly was interesting to hope.

How long is that gonna take then? You realize she can get a new bf at any moment
I only have 1 year to get her, we're in grade 12 now looksmaxxing iss gonna take me a while, I start after i finihs my current steroid cycle.
I'll have to lose weight, fix skin, and get braces

She only has a boyfriend when ugly guys ask her out. If you were attractive to her she would be single.

Just face it boyo. You will never be this girls erotic dream. You are merely one of her orbiters who will bark whenever she clicks her fingers.

I only have 1 year to get her, we're in grade 12 now looksmaxxing iss gonna take me a while, I start after i finihs my current steroid cycle.
I'll have to lose weight, fix skin, and get braces
This is your last year you realize? After this shes off to college and riding the cock carousel.

She only has a boyfriend when ugly guys ask her out. If you were attractive to her she would be single.

Just face it boyo. You will never be this girls erotic dream. You are merely one of her orbiters who will bark whenever she clicks her fingers.
she actually had a bf when i asked her out

This is your last year you realize? After this shes off to college and riding the cock carousel.
I gotta get her before time runs out or else I'll rope, I cant live with such grief

Crying is a fakecel scum trait,trucels are numb

yes i cried in the bathroom
nut up nigga

Mark Wahlberg No GIF by Daddy's Home