Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Crying right now

jackbud

jackbud

Life After Death
-
I just told someone I'm suicidal and they basically laughed at me. Goes to show no one gives a fuck about my well being, most people want me dead, even on this forum.

I must look so ridiculous right now crying in bed, I'm an ugly, pathetic loser and I'm crying like a child.

Stop crying, crying is for pussies and beta westerners.

> 2019 WILL BE THE YEAR OF ASCENSION

42cel said:

the yEaR of ascension.

42cel said:

Yeah, that's just something I tell myself to cope with this miserable life

In reality it wont end well for you. I have excepted it and so should you, I am sorry.

ArtoriasWolf said:
In reality it wont end well for you. I have excepted it and so should you, I am sorry.

I just can't accept it. Everyone always said I had so much potential, what happened? Where did the potential go? Was I always destined to be a loser rotting alone in a dark room?

Don't cry or rope, that would make them too happy. Make them suffer in return.

14th February 2019, become a hERoic iNCel

Nobody really gives a fuck about depressed ugly males. They probably expect you to rope

life is brutal, only rely on yourself for comfort.

Crying is good tbh. Go for a run ir something it helps

learn to enjoy rotting and schizoidmax

jackbud said:
I just told someone I'm suicidal and they basically laughed at me. Goes to show no one gives a fuck about my well being, most people want me dead, even on this forum.

I must look so ridiculous right now crying in bed, I'm an ugly, pathetic loser and I'm crying like a child.

They're a piece of shit. Sorry, man.

jackbud said:
I just can't accept it. Everyone always said I had so much potential, what happened? Where did the potential go? Was I always destined to be a loser rotting alone in a dark room?

There is no hope :'(

jackbud said:
I must look so ridiculous right now crying in bed, I'm an ugly, pathetic loser and I'm crying like a child.

Fuck, this is relatable as hell. Surprised many people didn't learn after the Elliot Rodger incident, and still think it's funny to laugh at suicidal people.

I don't share that kind of information with anyone.

What did you expect? Help? Lol

Normies can't relate, man.

Sorry bro. I hope you feel bettER soon.

Thanks for all the support bros, I am feeling a bit better today.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Nobody really gives a fuck about depressed ugly males. They probably expect you to rope

Men are useless than trash for the modern society

QuantumDummy said:
I don't share that kind of information with anyone.

What did you expect? Help? Lol

Normies can't relate, man.

Krispinwah said:
poor white volcel  :'(

Yes, guys are attracted to Pakistani girls.  As long as a girl is semi attractive, she's golden and has a chance to enjoy her life...Not sure if actually you in pic though.  I may just not be in on something and it's meme.

Krispinwah said:
poor white volcel  :'(

Hey, tried messaging you, it doesnt let me, if that is you in your profile pic message me with your email or something ;)

NotIncel2 said:
Hey, tried messaging you, it doesnt let me, if that is you in your profile pic message me with your email or something ;)

probably bait, homes...posting a pic like that on incel board lol

wtf? that’s obviously not me females aren’t allowed here gtfo

Krispinwah said:
wtf? that’s obviously not me females aren’t allowed here gtfo

Change your picture then, you bitch.

I don't want you dead. Just do some cope or something to cheer yourself up.

KV3 said:
I don't want you dead. Just do some cope or something to cheer yourself up.

Let the pussy keep crying, he deserves it for being an incelated fuck.

its okay sir this society is trash cheer up
giphy.gif

WorldRulerAisha said:
its okay sir this society is trash cheer up
giphy.gif

Go to the profile of @roger_the_ugly

men are not allowed to cry, man up. Don't ever let a roastie tell you that you need to let you emotions out, that same roastie will resent you for being emotional.

My mom makes fun of my dad behind his back if he cries lmao

Damn, mens' issues are shunned, and then when they take rightful violent action, people try to virtue signal when it's clearly too late.

Zielony4 said:
Damn, mens' issues are shunned, and then when they take rightful violent action, people try to virtue signal when it's clearly too late.

Are you also a pussy who cries? Are you an incelated cuck?

NotIncel2 said:
Are you also a pussy who cries? Are you an incelated cuck?

I'm going to cry acid and throw it on women.

Zielony4 said:
I'm going to cry acid and throw it on women.

Dont do anything like that, its all because you are an incelated cuck, take a shower its all you need, women will flock to you.

NotIncel2 said:
Dont do anything like that, its all because you are an incelated cuck, take a shower its all you need, women will flock to you.

I'm going to do what happened to people in the Holocaust. My goal is to bring a homeless woman to me and let it shower, but the 'water' will be replaced with acid.

Zielony4 said:
I'm going to do what happened to people in the Holocaust. My goal is to bring a homeless woman to me and let it shower, but the 'water' will be replaced with acid.

You are a retard i believe, as violence will never fix your problems, go take a shower and go out and find a woman, dont be a bitch.

NotIncel2 said:
You are a retard i believe, as violence will never fix your problems, go take a shower and go out and find a woman, dont be a bitch.

No. I will hit women with a guitar for rejecting me.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
men are not allowed to cry, man up. Don't ever let a roastie tell you that you need to let you emotions out, that same roastie will resent you for being emotional.

My mom makes fun of my dad behind his back if he cries lmao

Is there any difference between a psychopath and a woman at this point?

jackbud said:

Guess what the normie would do if you did kill yourself. If you guessed virtue signal like a pathetic cuck you wereright.

jackbud said:

As a general rule, don't tell anyone except your parents that you're suicidal, depressed or sad or express any kind of negative emotions as a man, people will mock you for it, fuck this double-standards ridden society and may it crumble and die out in the most agonizing way possible.

VST said:
Stop crying, crying is for pussies and beta westerners.
It's okay to cry if you're alone in your room.

Good luck. I hope you find a good cope soon.

Juxtaposition6 said:
As a general rule, don't tell anyone except your parents that you're suicidal, depressed or sad or express any kind of negative emotions as a man, people will mock you for it, fuck this double-standards ridden society and may it crumble and die out in the most agonizing way possible.

It's okay to cry if you're alone in your room.

It's never ok to cry if you're a man.

VST said:
It's never ok to cry if you're a man.
That's what normies usually tell me but i sometimes cry when i'm alone in my room, i never cry in front of them because i don't want to hear them cackle on about how i need to "man up" or say shit like "you're a man lmao don't cry haha", over the years, i've learned to control my crying from constantly holding myself from doing it when in public ever since i can remember, so i got that covered.

Men don't cry, but most of us aren't even men.