Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Crying on the bus

• Thread starter Antisocialloner
  • Start date
Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
I'm one of the most emotionally damaged Trucels in existence. Thanks mom, thanks soyciety. God is gay. That's all :fuk:

I’ve done that several times. Most of the time nobody notices thankfully.

Can't say I've cried in public.

Yes. Thankfully everyone is looking down at their phones bro
Yeah, then if they look up they see my face looking even uglier since I’m crying lmao.

It’s impossible for me to cry

Did it a lot cuz I was just too fucking sad and people were so bad to me

Pussycel trait. You shouldn't be crying, you should be full of rage, ready to delivER CHOcolates to the people.

Pussycel trait. You shouldn't be crying, you should be full of rage, ready to delivER CHOcolates to the people.
Probably a youngcel who's never experienced pain or trauma in his life :feelskek: in other words a Fakecel. But I wanna see your ass go ER tho

Damn niggas still crying in current year?

Probably a youngcel who's never experienced pain or trauma in his life :feelskek: in other words a Fakecel. But I wanna see your ass go ER tho

Bullchit. I experienced plenty of pain. That's why I am full of rage.

I try to repress my emotions for as long as possible but a few years it might break me and I can’t contain my anger and pain. It’s getting to be a daily thing, where I just fly off the handle. I don’t cry often but I feel like I need to :fuk:

Sad shit, man.
Fr. What can we do? :fuk:
sad ass thread
I try to repress my emotions for as long as possible but a few years it might break me and I can’t contain my anger and pain. It’s getting to be a daily thing, where I just fly off the handle. I don’t cry often but I feel like I need to :fuk:
Eventually the emotions come out whether you want them to or not. Might be on a public bus ffs

Fr. What can we do? :fuk:
sad ass thread

Eventually the emotions come out whether you want them to or not. Might be on a public bus ffs
Unfortunately that’s the case the brother

Bump. Fuck you all.

I used to cry onto my PSP in public and it was fucking pathetic

Muah nigger :heart: @Emba

2 numb to cry at this point.

I cry all the time at the most odd places, situations
Basically I've been on the verge of tears my whole adult life.
Beat that

I cry all the time at the most odd places, situations
Basically I've been on the verge of tears my whole adult life.
Beat that
*fist bump* You get it. Some of these other fags are fronting