Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Crying laughing at r/IncelExit advice

The comment was deleted, whats the jist of it?

I didn't screen caption it. It looks like it was potent plutonium or uranium enriched :blackpill: fuel which is why the trash deleted it.

They probably have spies on every Incel site looking for materials we use of theirs to devastating effect.

"Girls don't even give me a chance" "I'm a KHHV at 25"

JFL looks like being bluepilled and conformist doesn't help at all and you're still ugly, even some people praising femoids will admit they've had more negative experiences with femoids than good ones.

lol found a pic of him

Never began tbh. He looks like a generic currycel lol. Looks like they come out of an assembly line. In all seriousness, curry soyciety should stop manufacturing incels on such a grand scale. They need to abort men and prefer women to get the sex ratio back to normal.
I'm going to take a wild guess here and say people who browse an esoteric subforum on Reddit for people to preach at the dregs of the dregs of society aren't the best ones to ask for advice on dating or life in general.

Exactly. Who did this idiot think we was gonna find there? Prolly filled with "virgin not incel" type cucks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back