Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

cry harder lmao

''All of our reproductive rights'' Uh?

Ugly pig whore can only have sex with chad while protected now :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

''All of our reproductive rights'' Uh?
The only right important to them is to be able to get pumped and dumped without consequences, so I can see how this would be "all of their reproductive rights" to them.

Of course they will never care about our reproductive rights.

The only right important to them is to be able to get pumped and dumped without consequences, so I can see how this would be "all of their reproductive rights" to them.

Of course they will never care about our reproductive rights.
If anything, they have more reproductive rights in USA than men, since even raped men are forced to pay CS, in all states.

Also applies to some european and south american countries

Oh such a poor innocent victim, lol.

Women (and left-wingers) are so strange in this way. They alternate between trying to look all tough and playing the victim.

And they play dumb too... surely they can see that a new human life growing inside of you is fundamentally different to things that just involve you.

They're so narcissistic that they think this is about them when really it's not it's about the unborn child.

How spoiled these bitches are, they got used to do whatever they like. Just dont get pregnant, how hard is that? Even if they get raped, which is absurd, rapes are rare and who would rape without condom, its just an excuse, still they have the next day pill.

"wahhh I can't fuck chads without consequences wahhh"

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: