Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting crusade against women

Pugmalíōn12

Pugmalíōn12

who8AllTheBanketMeels
-
[UWSL]Out of hedonism, man have hated each other for thousands of years. From the FIRST years of homo sapiens sapiens to the days of today.[/UWSL] [UWSL]That [UWSL]lust[/UWSL] breeds anger for power which gives birth to racists.[/UWSL] [UWSL]I too used to be a racist, the embodiment of those two vices.[/UWSL] [UWSL]I hated all other races . I yearned to destroy all of them. In some ways, I was no different from the normies.[/UWSL] [UWSL]But...one black male stopped me.[/UWSL] [UWSL]He showed empathy and understanding towards me, his enemy. He called me friend even though we had fiercely harassed each other.[/UWSL] [UWSL]He saved me! We were on different sides, but we were both women haters .[/UWSL][UWSL]There can be no BAD BLOOD between those who have experienced the same pain.[/UWSL] [UWSL]There are no races here ,[/UWSL][UWSL]for we all bear the pain of having been hurt by the women![/UWSL]

Images 24

Based

True, Incels have no race. Good that you bonded with a felly misogynist. But don’t be naïve about the differences between Races/Cultures.