Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Cruelest memory I have with foid interaction. WHY DO FOIDS DO THIS TO ME ALL THE TIME?!?!?

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
It happened at my work. I was in the breakroom. There was a 18y something foid that joined a while ago and all the foids and chadlites in the room were talking about random teenage shit as always. Most of them were 18-22s I was in my 22s. Eventually, the topic drifted into relationships. The foid that joined recently started talking about how she never had a boyfriend yet and that she will get one when she will be going to university. I have no doubt she will but by the way she was a solid 2/10 fat and ugly. Anyway, the fact that she is so ugly is important. When they started talking about relationships the fucking ugly foid asked me if I ever had a girlfriend.

Of course I weaseled out of it as always when this retards keep asking me the same shit 24/7 and I told her I had one back in my country.

Then this stupid fucking foid had the audacity to say in front of fucking everyone:

See, EVEN HE has a girlfriend.

And worst of all, she didn't even do it intentionally. She didn't understand how much she just fucking insulted me. She did it fucking subconsciously, she said those words but didn't grasp what they implied. This is what she really thought. This is what they all thought. A fucking 2/10 subhuman calling me an undesirable man. Do you know how that feels? To be in that room? God. I cannot believe I allowed such shit to go on. I was so fucking cucked. I should have fucking rain shit on this whore. I can't believe I let all this people disrespect me so much all the time.

Why do I have to take it? Why do I have to accept to be insulted and disrespected like this everywhere I fucking go? DAMNED I WILL SEE MYSELF EVER ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN AGAIN.

I TOOK A FUCKING BLACKPILL OATH. I WONT LET NO WHORE DISRESPECT ME LIKE THIS EVER FUCKING AGAIN.

I DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH YOU FOIDS ANYMORE YOU DONT WANT TO FUCK ME FINE YOU FIND ME REPUSLIVE I UNDERSTAND BUT FUCKING DARE TO INSULT ME EVER AGAIN AND ILL WONT LET IT SLIDE ANYMORE. How fucking even dare you to think this is acceptable?

Everybody has their breaking point, I've been insulted and ridiculed on the bases of how I look all my life. Hey whore I CANT FUCKING CHANGE THE WAY I LOOK BITCH THIS IS THE WAY I AM WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE SHIT ALL THE TIME FOR SOMETHING I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER???!!??!!?!1!?!!???????????????????!!?!?!?1?1/1/?

Foids are so fucking cruel I swear. Why do they do this.

Listen foids, I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore it's fine. I just want to fulfill my own life I don't need you anymore. So how about you fuck off and stop trying to put me down? I am not in the race anymore stupid fucking whores I don't want anything from you can you at least fuck off and leave me alone? Go on fucking insult me one more time I am done. Done dealing with your stupid fucking shit. Insult me again and I'll destroy your little self-esteem whore. I'll call you out for being an ugly bitch. I'll climb to your ego levels and throw you down to hell.

I'm fucking done with taking shit from foids. Don't fucking talk to me. I'll go SEA fuck some foid there and I'm done. I must satisfy my nature directive then I will be done with this shit. I will become something more, while you foids jump around cocks and live your meaningless family lives I will be climbing the heights of existence with my pursuit of my inner self.

Fuck you foids. I am over you. I'll fuck some cheap SEA JBW foid hoe does that make you mad? Does it make you mad that you no longer have the power over me? I hope it does. Because soon I will forget about .co and the cels and everything here and I will be free from this hell.

Too long. I didnt read.

Too long. I didnt read.
TL'DR hoe implied I was so ugly that she found it surprising I ever had a girlfriend (I didn't have a girlfriend I lied as always when this retards ask me the same question over and over).

That was like too disrespectful and she did it like that cause she was in front of an audience and trying to rank herself over you

If she is new fat and ugly she wants to establish a place socially in the group. She shits on you in public to make sure everyone else knows that she is better than you.

That was like too disrespectful and she did it like that cause she was in front of an audience and trying to rank herself over you

Probably tbh. But she didn't do it intentionally I could tell from her voice. Besides there was no point ranking herself over me everybody was fucking ranked over me automatically anyway.

Also I have been rejected many more times also in clubs etc but this was the memory that stuck with me the longest since it was at that moment that something clicked in my brain and I found .co

These whores all think they're the shit, I swear. They all think they're special, they think they're all that. They're not. I hope someone crushes her pathetic undeserved confidence, bitching foids shouldn't walk around like they're equal to humans.

Damn broseph, I can feel your rage and I wasn’t even the one who experienced it. Fuck that ugly bitch,. I blame society for making ugly whores like her so egotistical that they have the right to be so obviously condescending towards ugly males

TL'DR hoe implied I was so ugly that she found it surprising I ever had a girlfriend (I didn't have a girlfriend I lied as always when this retards ask me the same question over and over).
Thanks for the TLDR. Fkin brutal though.

These whores all think they're the shit, I swear. They all think they're special, they think they're all that. They're not. I hope someone crushes her pathetic undeserved confidence, bitching foids shouldn't walk around like they're equal to humans.

Probably tbh. But she didn't do it intentionally I could tell from her voice
It doesn't work like that

You seem like one of those guys that will call women "master manipulators" in other threads, but all of a sudden you can tell from a womans voice whether she was intentionally insulting you or not. Changing your tone of voice isn't some magic trick anybody can do it.

If she is new fat and ugly she wants to establish a place socially in the group. She shits on you in public to make sure everyone else knows that she is better than you.
This

It doesn't work like that

You seem like one of those guys that will call women "master manipulators" in other threads, but all of a sudden you can tell from a womans voice whether she was intentionally insulting you or not. Changing your tone of voice isn't some magic trick anybody can do it.

This

Maybe, I can't really tell. But from what I experienced in my life at that point and from what I know about her I deducted it wasn't intentional it was a subconscious remark but maybe you are right I can't really tell tbh.

That's why you dont interact with people

I mean that’s not even that bad. Most people straight away call me a virgin.

Mine is worse but it’s to tragic to share

nevER be passive when it comes to normies insulting you. CHOose the best option to attack them in the right spot, at the right time :feelsEhh:

Damn broseph, I can feel your rage and I wasn’t even the one who experienced it. Fuck that ugly bitch,. I blame society for making ugly whores like her so egotistical that they have the right to be so obviously condescending towards ugly males

true

I’m sorry bro about what you’ve been through. I know they can be rude asf. They’re not good people for the most part because females are very insecure. It’s the reasoning behind most of the things they do:

-Belittling others (height shaming, your situation [though on a subconscious level])
-Social media obsession (likes, followers)
-Makeup
-Gossip

It’s all to make them feel better because many of them struggle to find value aside from their bodies. Just remember that when you come across women like this.

Women are evil and deserve to be fucking punished for their actions.

I thought ugly girls were better because of their low confidence, but their girlish nature's still here.