Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cruel and Unusual

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
We live in a society that forces cruel and unusual punishment upon lonely virgin males. Now I know those at IncelTears will say "No one is entitled to sex!" Honestly, that is debatable. I truly believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to have a marriage. No, NOT EVERYONE is entitled to hookups, and that's something that shouldn't happen in the first place. But, I would argue, everyone deserves to have the opportunity to have a loving partner.

However, NOT ONLY does this hypergamous society exclude ugly males, by and large, from this, but our society RUTHLESSLY stigmatizes these people.

It is true that virgins are mocked nonstop. People will always talk about "dying a virgin" being the most pathetic thing that can happen to a man. "Virgin" is literally used a an insult towards people. 

Furthermore, everyone is constantly bragging about sex. People in social circles, people at work, people at school, people online, mainstream media, every single musician, most movies, etc.

Now, imagine you are already alone and depressed, then everyone and everything around you reminds you that you are not capable of what everyone else is doing, and on top of that you are seen as a laughingstock for something out of your control. Honestly think about it. Every single influence is bragging about an ongoing party (It's a farce) that you were never invited to, and never will be invited to, for all your life. How would you honestly feel?

And they wonder why the male suicide rate is rising.

I came near suicide due to this stigma, and was arrested. I know another member of this board who has done the same. And now we have the situation with Harvey. Furthermore, I had a football coach whom I very much liked who was likewise institutionalized for threatening suicide. Why? Because he is a 20's lonely male virgin.

The stigma needs to stop, NOW. IT members can talk all they want about "being more positive". Yes, it would be good for everyone to adopt that mindset. However, that is far easier said than done when you are lonely and every single influence around you is a reminder of your supposed inferiority and worthlessness ("Supposed" because this is the standard that SOCIETY enforces with all there stigma and bragging).

truth

hope this situation explodes

Everyman is entitled to being chad

Giving femoids choice & freedom was one of the greatest mistakes of mankind

ItheIthe said:
Now, imagine you are already alone and depressed, then everyone and everything around you reminds you that you are not capable of what everyone else is doing, and on top of that you are seen as a laughingstock for something out of your control. Honestly think about it. Every single influence is bragging about an ongoing party (It's a farce) that you were never invited to, and never will be invited to, for all your life. How would you honestly feel?

They could never feel something that they haven't experienced.

We can trust only those in our group.

I can't help but think we're a bunch of pussies for congregating toward a site like this, though. Idk if its societal influence on me, or its just innate, but I think we're supposed to be MEN and find a way through this. I know its not that simple, though.

nausea said:
not even everyone here

Yes, you're right. Not even everyone here.

nausea said:

I can't help but feel that way, even though I'm incapable of doing so. A part of me knows that I shouldn't be so aware of my problems, shouldn't be part of a forum like this. I should be doing everything in my power to improve, to move forward and fight through my issues, but I can't, or I won't.

QuantumDummy said:
nausea said:
I can't help but feel that way, even though I'm incapable of doing so. A part of me knows that I shouldn't be so aware of my problems, shouldn't be part of a forum like this. I should be doing everything in my power to improve, to move forward and fight through my issues, but I can't, or I won't.
I get what you mean

The stigma will never stop though. There will never be equality as long as women have it easier than men. That and unequal looks distribution among males are the two worst causes of inequality in this world right now.

Sex outside of marriage should be shunned and punished. Then ugly bitches will have no choice but to fuck incels, as all the Chads will be married to Stacies. This is how it has always worked.