Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming CRPG is actually a lot more fun than I expected

fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
I never played RPG with friends irl. I used to despise CRPGs because their board game version usually has a fan base that consists purely of bluepilled cucks and whores. It's a pastime for people who are privileged enough to have a healthy social circle.

CRPG solves the problem of having to socially interact with people and allows me to bond with the in-game characters. I'm surprised how addicting those games are. They are just as good as some of the top-notch JRPGs I've played. @Transcended Trucel thoughts? I know you play a lot of RPG but have you played any CRPGs? If not, I highly recommend you try some.

What crpgs have you played?

I never played RPG with friends irl. I used to despise CRPGs because their board game version usually has a fan base that consists purely of bluepilled cucks and whores. It's a pastime for people who are privileged enough to have a healthy social circle.

CRPG solves the problem of having to socially interact with people and allows me to bond with the in-game characters. I'm surprised how addicting those games are. They are just as good as some of the top-notch JRPGs I've played. @Transcended Trucel thoughts? I know you play a lot of RPG but have you played any CRPGs? If not, I highly recommend you try some.
can't relate, rp shit is too fake for me :feelscry:

Last edited:
Dafuq is a crpg now?

Based. CRPGs are very fun. Pillars of eternity, Tyranny, Divinity, shadowrun and other ones are the ones I have played. The dialogue trees give you some social interaction feeling, the fantasy setting lets you cope without feeling restrained by modern bullshit, and the nice foreign fantasy feeling is always cozy
Dafuq is a crpg now?
Computer RPG, Basically have dialogue trees, play em with a mouse + keyboard rather than controller.

Based. CRPGs are very fun. Pillars of eternity, Tyranny, Divinity, shadowrun and other ones are the ones I have played. The dialogue trees give you some social interaction feeling, the fantasy setting lets you cope without feeling restrained by modern bullshit, and the nice foreign fantasy feeling is always cozy
Only played Pathfinder:WOTR so far. Spent 90 hours on the game the week before. Pretty happy with the game except for the metagaming part. My necromancer witch deals zero damage to undead enemies and I have to read guides to minmax my companions for dps.

I'm also a huge fan of the high fantasy setting. I read lots of fantasy fiction so I have a lot of ideas for creating the MC based on my favorite waifus. And yes, the dialogue tree is fun. The total amount of choices I've made so far is likely more than the actual conversations I've had in the last few months. I'm planning to get Baldur's Gate and Divinity soon after I finish my first run of WOTR.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back