Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Crouzon-cel ascends

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Crouzon syndrome is one of the most brutal facial deformities you can have. It doesn't affect your cognition so you're basically just stuck with fucked up googly eyes and a misshapen facial structure. However, this man who appeared on the show "Undateables" has managed to ascend and is getting married to a foid. Is there hope for Crouzon-cels?

inb4 he mogs me

that women is ugly asf I would not date any women like that even if i had crouzon syndrome

Brutal eye areapill; if you have this you should legitimately be legally mandated to undergo gene therapy to ensure you don't ever assist in giving birth to another potential subhuman, assuming you even get a foid to reproduce with... :feelsugh:

Another syndrome that might not be comparable in its total subhumanity but is still pretty bad is Klinefelter's syndrome, where you're literally born with an extra foid chromosome; wide hips and an overall feminine body are brutal. :feelstrash:
that women is ugly asf I would not date any women like that even if i had crouzon syndrome
Can't have high standards when you're genetically deformed. :feelsjuice: