Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Criticizing women for not being direct, but covert and unclear with their messages, and then saying "JBW" on an incel forum is hypocritical

F

foosballcel

Banned
-
Women will say something like "I want a dude with a good personality", when really she wants a Chad with a compatible personality. Or she might say "I want a smart boyfriend", when she isn't really attracted to intelligence, she just wants her boyfriend to be smart, as opposed to dumb. Or she might say "I want a nice guy", when she really means "I don't wanna be pumped and dumped but want a relationship".

Meanwhile, this forum loves to shriek shit about "JBW". As if white people can't be incels. Which is retarded of course, considering that face and height > race. No short ugly white dude is gonna just get pussy because of his skin color, especially if he isn't in SEA. using @itsOVER is just lazy cherrypicking tbh. A single example of some dude who fucked gooks in Thailand doesn't mean that not a single white dude can't be incel.

And people will respond "JBW is real because muh stats says they have an advantage". well in that case it isn't "Just be White", because the "Just be" implies that you only need that single individual trait, when in reality its a combination of traits you may. So JBW is very misleading, and in-genuine, and to practice this behavior, and then criticize women for such behaviors, makes you kinda a hypocrite.

I'm not even white even, I just felt the need to call out this bullshit. @BummerDrummer @Nukethisgayearth

Last edited:
Jbw is cope, JBB is law

Jbw is legit for 4+ whites who are 5’8”+

if you’re 5’3” and 2/10, then it won’t work

but if you’re 4.5/10 and 5’9”, it will work

Meanwhile, this forum loves to shriek shit about "JBW". As if white people can't be incels.
1. That's a strawman, JBW has never been about arguing that white MEN (not people) can't be incels (ONLY MEN ARE INCELS). JBW is just stating the fact that a white male on a similar looks tier as an ethnic male is statistically less likely to be an incel and has huge advantages in the dating market with his own women and ethnic women (and that goes double if he targets asian women)

Jbw is cope
JBW is a delusional ethnic cope
2. JBW is a statistical fact:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=420LtdfGSt8

1. That's a strawman, JBW has never been about arguing that white MEN (not people) can't be incels (ONLY MEN ARE INCELS). JBW is just stating the fact that a white male on a similar looks tier as an ethnic male is statistically less likely to be an incel and has huge advantages in the dating market with his own women and ethnic women (and that goes double if he targets asian women)

OP is personalityinkwell alt

I agree, nowadays I realize that jbw is law

Timely thread, because all this anti-jbw posting is starting to make me think stormcel==fakecel.
If rejecting a woman based on her race doesn't make you a fakecel, does rejecting your looksmatch still make you a fakecel?
Or how about you only will date a woman with red hair and green eyes? Doesn't make you fakecel, it's just preserving a genetic legacy jfl. If we are going by personal preference does that mean fakecels who only want a 10/10 aren't actually fakecels,it's just their genetic preference? Even if you say "you want to have white children" you're tacitly admitting you're a fakecel who can have sex (with non-white women) if he wanted to. Indirectly admitting JBW too.
But then again, a lot of incels are average dudes that women don't give the time of day. Is a 5/10 incel a fakecel for rejecting a literal 1/10? Is it fair to say any black woman is automatically a 1/10 and therefore not looksmatched by default?
Legit questions, all because stormcel logic has completely fucked up what makes someone an incel or not and apparently they are still incels.

the how come I have no gf?

the how come I have no gf?
"Bro just go to Thailand bro! like bro if you're white you're a fakecel!"

"What? No I will never leave the west because *some bullshit excuse just so he can hide the fact he only wants to fuck white girls and live in a first world nation*"

I wouldn't deny the fact whites are better looking then ethnics on average. Though ethnics who screech about whites NEEDING to go to a shithole in SEA to get laid as they live in the west and never plan to leave to their ancestral homelands are the biggest hypocrites on this site.

No to say @BlkPillPres necessarily screams "SEAMAXX SEAMAXX" like other people but just in general people need to understand most whites live in white nations so JBW doesn't help much.

Last edited: